• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

thoughts on adding masteron

Onedeep0811

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I plan to start my lean bulk cycle next week here's what it looks like right now.

Weeks 1-4: tbol @ 60/ED
Weeks 1-15: test blend @ 800mgs/wk
Weeks 1-15: EQ @ 600mgs/wk
Weeks 16 - 17: test p @ 700mgs/wk
Weeks 14 - 17: oral winni @ 80-100mgs/ED

I'm thinking about adding masteron P in @ 350mgs/wk for six weeks starting around week ten. What are yall thoughts on this? Is six weeks long enough for masteron? Also I heard if ur body fat isnt in the low teens you want see results is this true?

Mast is a hardning drug, with a small amount of muscle gain. So you will gain a small amount of muscle but as for the hardning, unless you bf is a single number you will se very little in the way of makin you look better. But it will make lean quality muscle on it.

So adding it is up to you.... Oh as for dose I would say 350 is a good place to be. If it's a ace ester then 6wks is ok, enth ester I would run it at least 8wks to help out.

Only use for Masteron is a few weeks pre contest to see results, and yeah, you need to be low on bf.

Your cycle looks great, dont add anything. Results will be reflection of your nutrition. Btw, are you running AI?

Only use for Masteron is a few weeks pre contest to see results, and yeah, you need to be low on bf.

Your cycle looks great, dont add anything. Results will be reflection of your nutrition. Btw, are you running AI?

Yes I am running .5mg adex ED.

I was going to add tren ace in, but then thought about mast bc my next cycle will have tren in it.

Leave your current cycle as it is, no need to add tren, you already have 1.4g+ of aas per week, thats plenty.
Since you are running adex, you will gain only lean mass without water so you will have that lean look you are looking for. (depending on your diet)
EQ will give you very lean mass and crazy vascularity, and winny at the end will just enhance that.

p.s. I would maybe run adex @ 0.5 EOD if you are not sensitive to estrogen and related sides.

How's your PCT gonna look?

Leave your current cycle as it is, no need to add tren, you already have 1.4g+ of aas per week, thats plenty.
Since you are running adex, you will gain only lean mass without water so you will have that lean look you are looking for. (depending on your diet)
EQ will give you very lean mass and crazy vascularity, and winny at the end will just enhance that.

p.s. I would maybe run adex @ 0.5 EOD if you are not sensitive to estrogen and related sides.

How's your PCT gonna look?

I'm very gyno prone I usually run 25mg aromasin ED starting two weeks prior to my cycle to get blood levels stable. This will be my first run with adex though.
I'm also running hcg 2x week at 250ius through out my cycle.
Pct looks like this.
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20

I'm very gyno prone I usually run 25mg aromasin ED starting two weeks prior to my cycle to get blood levels stable. This will be my first run with adex though.
I'm also running hcg 2x week at 250ius through out my cycle.
Pct looks like this.
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20

Than run adex @ 0.5 mg ED as you planned. :winkfinger: If you can substitute it for aromasin that would be even better.

PCT:
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
Clomid 100/50/50/50]

You are good 2 go!

Great cycle. I'd leave the masteron out. No need for it.

Great cycle. I'd leave the masteron out. No need for it.

What do you think about adding tren a in @350mgs/wk weeks 10-16. I have the extra cash and just really would like to add another compound. I already have some caber on hand from last cycle.

Victor has said this many times, we can't give out cycle help in the anabolic section before knowing the following:

1) Age
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
3) Years of Consistant Training experience
4) Previous Cycle experience
5) Training routine and Diet
6) Cycle Goals

Other members, please do not give advice before knowing those stats. What if he's 17 and our advice screw's him up for life?

IML Gear Cream!
Victor has said this many times, we can't give out cycle help in the anabolic section before knowing the following:

1) Age
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
3) Years of Consistant Training experience
4) Previous Cycle experience
5) Training routine and Diet
6) Cycle Goals

Other members, please do not give advice before knowing those stats. What if he's 17 and our advice screw's him up for life?

Age 23

5'9 195lbs off cycle body fat not exact but believe around 17-18%

7 years constant training minus one year bc of broke wrist and surgeries.

My last cycle was 9 weeks test p @ 700 mgs/wk, tren a @ 350 mgs/wk, mast p @ 350mgs/wk, var @ 100mgs/wk. Probably my 9th or 10th cycle. I've in previous cycles used dbol,drol,test,deca,tren,mast,winni,and var.

I train six days a week one muscle a day. Try to eat very clean low carbs and high protein.

My cycle goals are to loose some body fat and replace it with some good quality muscle.

Holy shit.... 23! And your 15+% bf and you want to take will over a gram of goods!..... And you still want to bulk.....

Holy shit.... 23! And your 15+% bf and you want to take will over a gram of goods!..... And you still want to bulk.....

Yes lean bulk. The 17-18% number is from the Marine Corps I don't know if their measuring method is correct though. They tape ur waste then tape ur neck and then subtract the neck from the waste. And get ur body fat.

I thought that methodolgy was to find BMI, not body fat... Do you have a gut at all or visible abs?

If you're looking to drop body fat and gain some lean mass, that's not really a bulk, but more of a recomp. And yeah, for that, you'd best off add some tren ace and leave out mast. There's no real point of mast unless you're pretty lean. Tren ace for 8 weeks at the tail end of your cycle will lean you out very well provided you eat a clean diet with very little fat and only moderate carbs.

Damn bro, you're 23 and this is your tenth cycle? What age did you start hitting the juice?

I thought that methodolgy was to find BMI, not body fat... Do you have a gut at all or visible abs?

If you're looking to drop body fat and gain some lean mass, that's not really a bulk, but more of a recomp. And yeah, for that, you'd best off add some tren ace and leave out mast. There's no real point of mast unless you're pretty lean. Tren ace for 8 weeks at the tail end of your cycle will lean you out very well provided you eat a clean diet with very little fat and only moderate carbs.

No they use it to find ur body fat....no visible abs, but not really a gut either. I could loose some extra fat though in that area.

Damn bro, you're 23 and this is your tenth cycle? What age did you start hitting the juice?

18 like a dumb ass I didn't know better or what forums where. Just had a jacked buddy that could get it so I took it. Atleast my first to cycles where just test tho. That's probably the only thing that I did right in the beginning. But now I'm older, matured, and a lot more educated. Fourms have saved me in the ass game.

Back