• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When did you feel big status?

Dolfan84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently a shade over 6'2 and weigh 242 at around 10-11% BF. This is the first time (25 yr old) that when people tell me I am huge I actually believe them. I know there are monsters out there who probably think I'm still on the small side, but I'm talking about the personal experience of feeling big. Current cycle is 500mg Test E, 500mg Tren E, and 750 EQ. My question is when did you guys finally feel "big?" What size?

hell im 6'1ish and when i got to 230-235 people always said i was huge. they would often guess i weighed above 250. so my bf was low and i carried a lot of muscle. plus i have wide shoulders and pretty beefy traps, so that always makes you look bigger..IMO.

when i walk into public places i like to think to myself "Dam in the strongest guy in here until i look at my trainer partner next to me who is like 5-6 255 lol" im like 6-1 245 and all of my friends are bigger then me so until im like 260ish i feel small :(

6' 2" at 242, 11% BF and 25, you're big! With a lot of room to fine tune, get it son!

I'm at 5'11" 255 and a little high on the bf (18-20) the more fat I lose the bigger people tell me I look lol

I'm 6 foot even and weighed 140lbs when I started lifting...I felt big when I hit 175, for about a week...I felt big when I hit 200, for about a week...I'm currently at 240 and feel small, however people always tell me how big I look.

My goal is to get up to 250 by the end of the year and when I do I will probably feel like I am big for a little while but eventually will get used to it and see people bigger than me so I will be back to feeling small...I really do understand how girls can become anorexic now.

I agree with bccs. January of '09 I was 6'2 260 at 35%BF, (a fatty). By June of '10 I was 170 at 10%BF, (a twig). When I hit 200, I felt big for a few weeks until my perception of size normalized. The same at 220 @24%. I am now 226 at 12% and I feel quite small. I am bigger than most dudes at my "fitness center", so when I get a good pump in the gym and I'm filled with carbs, I feel big. It's all about personification and social relativity for me.

I don't think its possible to think your big if you know what big is. I guess it depends on what you define as big.

for me anything less than Mr. O stage worthy is nothing more than built.

a true and real bodybuilder never feels BIG... our mind set is kinda like the real skinny girl that still thinks she is fat. even if she has not ate in 14 days and only weighs 75lbs, she still thinks she is fat....
We have a disease guys. Just admit it. We all need to

Its like the white guy wanting to have darker skin... and
the black guy wanting to have lighter skin.

The short guy wanting to be taller, and
the tall guys wanting to be shorter..

the rich people say hey were happier when they were broke, and
us poor people would love to have a really nice car, house, or what ever

we are sick. but that does not necessarily mean we are wrong for the way we think or what we believe in. we just need to try and get it under control. If not, our lives will pass us bye and we will not enjoy what is real or should have been important to us.

Been there, done that.
enough said.

IML Gear Cream!
a true and real bodybuilder never feels BIG... our mind set is kinda like the real skinny girl that still thinks she is fat. even if she has not ate in 14 days and only weighs 75lbs, she still thinks she is fat....
We have a disease guys. Just admit it. We all need to

Its like the white guy wanting to have darker skin... and
the black guy wanting to have lighter skin.

The short guy wanting to be taller, and
the tall guys wanting to be shorter..

the rich people say hey were happier when they were broke, and
us poor people would love to have a really nice car, house, or what ever

we are sick. but that does not necessarily mean we are wrong for the way we think or what we believe in. we just need to try and get it under control. If not, our lives will pass us bye and we will not enjoy what is real or should have been important to us.

Been there, done that.
enough said.

But what if, being big is the important thing?!?!!?

I'm 5'9" I feel big at 220. But I have never broke through that plateau.

im 5-5 218 13% which is actually fair size but I wont feel big til I bench 4 and squat 5. When I was about 145 lbs I told my trainer I wanted to be big and an old fella in the squat rack turned to me and said, son to be big you have to at least bench 4 and squat 5. He said it in a nice old man kinda way but its always stuck with me anyway I think I will be crossing over sometime before december its gonna feel like my fricken birthday lol.

Took more and more over the years. In High School I felt big at 200 lbs. College it was 235-240. Just got worse after that. Muscle Dysmorphia is very real.

I was a skinny as hell kid growing up til I hit about 20, I gained a good 30lbs just by eating like a madman. I felt big for a while, now I am back to feeling small lol.

6' 2" at 242, 11% BF and 25, you're big! With a lot of room to fine tune, get it son!

Thanks bro. Yeah I keep telling myself it's a marathon and I have plenty of years left in me.
I think while it's true that the very nature of bodybuilders is to always want more, it is important to, at times, appreciate what we have accomplished through hard work and dedication. It truly is a lifestyle.

There was this Asian girl in High School... oh wait, wrong topic...never mind.

For me it was at 209 @ 7% a few years ago. I saw my reflection by accident just standing relaxed and right there, reflected in the glass was my back...from the front. Chin ups I guess?

Hell, I wish I could get back to a lean 200 again. Struggling to get past 190 at the moment and BF is 16%. :(

Im 5'9 235 and -10%
I feel small and soft and like everyone is bigger than I am.
I know this is not true in my mind but its like anorexia nervosa.
I see small and chubby. Everyone else sees big and lean.

Along with this cognitive distortion comes AAS abuse and most bodybuilders have it to some degree...most have it to the max.

This is why guys who have no chance of ever making a dollar at bodybuilding risk their health and freedom among other things in order to be bigger. They...me...us..we will never be satisfied.

Welcome to the club.

im 5'9 235 and -10%
i feel small and soft and like everyone is bigger than i am.
I know this is not true in my mind but its like anorexia nervosa.
I see small and chubby. Everyone else sees big and lean.

Along with this cognitive distortion comes aas abuse and most bodybuilders have it to some degree...most have it to the max.

This is why guys who have no chance of ever making a dollar at bodybuilding risk their health and freedom among other things in order to be bigger. They...me...us..we will never be satisfied.

Welcome to the club.

big bump

Wow, you go and post all those specs and don't even bother to post a picture for proof? I definately have to see this to believe it. :daydream:

never big enough no matter what.

^^^^ This Since I started training and after my first cycle It was all downhill from there . Never big enough, Clothes never fit right, Everybody else is big but me , Im not good enough . 15 years later its still the same . If I lose a lil wieght Im too embarresed to go out to restaraunts or clubs or bars . Worse thing I've ever done was pick up my first issue of flex magazine . :loser2:

In my early 20's! 6'1 295pds with a division one football scholarship. Long story short, I'm at a junior college this time....13 years later still trying to get a degree and not feeling very big at all:geewhiz:

I get told I am big and I am only 220 and 6', bf is probably over 15% too. The fact I can't find pants that fit my legs is already annoying, I don't know how you guys sitting about 240 do it, I would be broke just finding clothes that I can wear to work.

I put on 100lbs on the scale my first 10years of lifting while staying right around single digit body fat (6'0 240ish). never really but on weight rapidly so I guess I never "felt" big since I joined my first gym at like 14. I knew i was getting there but when I would compare myself to other athletes on tv or bb'ers I just didn't see myself as they look. I didn't touch gear until I was about 250 in the early 2000's. when I moved to Vegas I didn't work for a couple of years and all I did was go to the gym (am and pm) and I got up to about 270. at that point I found myself wearing sweats all the time because as nothing else fit. you would thinking busting out in a sweat trying to give yourself a glute shot would be a wake up call, but nope...

it's funny the way self-perception works, the human brain does some crazy shit.

the only time I've ever felt "big" was after my first cycle, the weight came so rapidly I really noticed it. Sat at that weight for a little while and it was back to feeling small. Seeing my reflection though with my traps/delts filling out a work shirt that was much too large before was pretty nice

I can't stand cutting because as those first few pounds of glycogen/water leave I feel like a twig already lol

Back