• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where is June

juicemeup

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This sucks being one of the first to order, and now waiting for the longest amount of time.

Some reports of June orders being delivered have been posted, hopefully all the late orders will be delivered ASAP. Hang in there Bro, it's almost over.

I don't think I have seen anyone in may or June

Don't know if it was here or another board where a guy got an early June order. It seems that they are arriving backwards, but Naps can't control that.

Don't know if it was here or another board where a guy got an early June order. It seems that they are arriving backwards, but Naps can't control that.

Well where the hell is my August ship date then??? kidding (but not really lol)

IML Gear Cream!
I'm pretty sure I read of someone receiving a May order, and it was on this forum

ive been waitin since may so you gotta wait till I get mine!

Stop bitching...... I am about to buy my Gen order a birthday cake.

still waiting on early may order lets hope it comes and like ive been saying i hope i get that reship as well that was supposedly sent out but i doubt it was ... but i am happy everyone is getting there orders and the reps here handled the situation pretty well.

still waiting on early may order lets hope it comes and like ive been saying i hope i get that reship as well that was supposedly sent out but i doubt it was ... but i am happy everyone is getting there orders and the reps here handled the situation pretty well.

I was just wondering about that reship too. Wasn't that in late July or somewhere around there?? I still have my original T# so we'll see which one shows.

Twice would be nice!! But at this point I'll be happy with 1

June order also... Keeping finger's on both hands crossed at all times!!!:lifter: Hopefully this "mother****er" arrives soon and this situation can be put to rest!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm pretty sure I read of someone receiving a May order, and it was on this forum

I think it was here, and I read on another forum of someone receiving a June order.

Still waiting, ordered mid June. First time order !

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

:hmmm: Waaay off topic!

Back