• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Deca and Dianabol

socalathlete

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I finished a beginner cycle consisting of Test 500 mg week, Stanozolol 150 mg week, Arimadex 5 mg week, and HGH 5IU day for 8 weeks.

I am ready to start a heavier cycle of Dianabol, Deca and Test
Deca 400 mg week 6 weeks
Dianabol 30 mg day 6 weeks
Test 500 mg week
HCG 250 IU week 2 -6

I have a PCT ready of HCG and Nolvadex and I could also take the Arimadex
Nolvadex 20 mg a day for 6 weeks
HCG 800 IU week for 5 weeks

Do I need Clomid?

My big question is this. I had low test to start with and I am on a prescribed 400 mg of Test Cypionate a week (this is not a cycle this is I guess a forever dosage, I have been on this does for 2 years non stop). I also have a year supply of Arimadex

What is my PCT risk since I all ready have natural low T and I am on a prescribed does for "well Life"

First thing....400mg a week of Cyp for HRT? Wow you have a generous doc.

Second, Im not sure how much diff you're going to feel between 400 a week of cyp and 500 a week. Sure the deca and dianabol will make a difference but I would go higher for a blast of test depending on age/training etc...

Third, 6 weeks is a really short cycle, you would be just hitting your peek and then cutting it off /shrug.

Finally, and this is most important......You DONT NEED PCT if on lifetime HRT! Adex, nolva, clomid? You dont need these unless have some kind of gyno flare up or you are especially gyno prone and then the adex should be enough in most situations. HCG? You are worried about your balls shrinking and not producing test when you are going to take 400/wk of test for life?

You may want to do some more reading around here and post up some more details like age/years training/bf/current weight.

Saszeke

Personally, I think that Deca is nice to use for long cycles, and I always use considerably more Test than Deca to avoid "deca-dick", along with a good A/I and HCG during cycle. Deca shuts me down hard and for a long time, much like other 19-Nors, so I want to get as much out of it as possible while I'm on it.

I finished a beginner cycle consisting of Test 500 mg week, Stanozolol 150 mg week, Arimadex 5 mg week, and HGH 5IU day for 8 weeks.

I am ready to start a heavier cycle of Dianabol, Deca and Test
Deca 400 mg week 6 weeks
Dianabol 30 mg day 6 weeks
Test 500 mg week
HCG 250 IU week 2 -6

I have a PCT ready of HCG and Nolvadex and I could also take the Arimadex
Nolvadex 20 mg a day for 6 weeks
HCG 800 IU week for 5 weeks

Do I need Clomid?

My big question is this. I had low test to start with and I am on a prescribed 400 mg of Test Cypionate a week (this is not a cycle this is I guess a forever dosage, I have been on this does for 2 years non stop). I also have a year supply of Arimadex

What is my PCT risk since I all ready have natural low T and I am on a prescribed does for "well Life"

If your on TRT there is no need for PCT save your cash. The whole purpose of PCT is to bring test back to normal physiological ranges, if your on TRT then the exogenous test is what is providing the "normal" test levels for you.

400mg per week sounds high for TRT dosages, most use 300mg

Also why did you use HGH for 8 weeks? less than 6 months is arguably just wasted cash.

Personally, I think that Deca is nice to use for long cycles, and I always use considerably more Test than Deca to avoid "deca-dick", along with a good A/I and HCG during cycle. Deca shuts me down hard and for a long time, much like other 19-Nors, so I want to get as much out of it as possible while I'm on it.

I agree with MDR here Deca is great, particularly on a nice 16 weeker :daydream:
I uses test at 2x Deca dosage otherwise i have libido issues.

maybe

weeks 1 - 12 testosterone 600-700mg a week
weeks 1 - 10 deca 300 - 400mg a week
Weeks 1 - 4 dbol 30 - 40mg a day. Or you could go for DMZ at the rec dose. :D

Thanks Guys, I was thinking the PCT was not as important for me, but there is not a lot of info with the natural low T levels. After a little more research I think I will drop the deca down to 200 mg week for 10 weeks and keep the test up at 500 mg for 10 weeks at dbol 40 a day for 4 weeks. I will keep the Nolva and Arimadex handy just in case.

6 weeks of deca won't so much for you. Mr. BTB has a good layout for you.

Thanks Guys, I was thinking the PCT was not as important for me, but there is not a lot of info with the natural low T levels. After a little more research I think I will drop the deca down to 200 mg week for 10 weeks and keep the test up at 500 mg for 10 weeks at dbol 40 a day for 4 weeks. I will keep the Nolva and Arimadex handy just in case.

200mg of deca/wk is good for joint support, but its anabolic effects will not be all that prominent at that dose.

Mr. BTB is better than what u are planning. What are your stats? Cycle history? Age? Years training?

Lol... You call that first cycle you layed out a Beginner cycle! Wow.

If your only gonna run 6-8wk cycles use short ester for that not long ones.

Wks1-6/8 prop600mg/npp300mg
wks1-5 dbol 35-50mg

You will see much better gains with short ester, trust me.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol... You call that first cycle you layed out a Beginner cycle! Wow.

If your only gonna run 6-8wk cycles use short ester for that not long ones.

Wks1-6/8 prop600mg/npp300mg
wks1-5 dbol 35-50mg

You will see much better gains with short ester, trust me.

That's alot of compounds for a first-run, USE.
But the short ester concept is right on. If you're only going to be running a 6-8 week cycle, then stick with test prop.
You don't want to run too much for your first time around

He has already run a heavy cycle.... This as he says would be #2

Back