• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Seizure letter what do i do??

theboss05

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got a seizure letter saying to sign something what do i do??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... and i just got the letter. What should i do any information would be helpful.. im freaking out

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, no need to post that info bout yourself, not safe. do nothing bout the letter, and dont worry bout it. I got 2 in a few months and no probs. A new addy from now on would be smart.

3rd post. Nice.....

dont sign it.

just say no idea what your on about. I didnt order this.

Use a new addy from now on. or open a PO box in a diff name.

Like the others said get a new address for future use, don't claim the package. Also it is not smart to be ordering large quanities from international sources. Eventually they will pick up one of your packs and if they see a lot of stuff they will try to set up a controlled delivery and when you accept you will be arrested. Order for yourself is risky enough from international sources because even that can sometimes be considered enough for a distributing charge. If you are going to continue doing what you are doing then you should try to find a domestic source. Your address may be red flagged now and they may watch international packages more now. This can be a serious issue you can't play around when your freedom could be at stake. Smarten up, be wise, and don't take uneducated risks.

Like the others said get a new address for future use, don't claim the package. Also it is not smart to be ordering large quanities from international sources. Eventually they will pick up one of your packs and if they see a lot of stuff they will try to set up a controlled delivery and when you accept you will be arrested. Order for yourself is risky enough from international sources because even that can sometimes be considered enough for a distributing charge. If you are going to continue doing what you are doing then you should try to find a domestic source. Your address may be red flagged now and they may watch international packages more now. This can be a serious issue you can't play around when your freedom could be at stake. Smarten up, be wise, and don't take uneducated risks.

Great post bro

You use my address for the reship, and make sure you pull your pants down and bend over if your doorbell rings because you're fucked.

Or, don't respond and you'll be fine :)

I just got a seizure letter saying to sign something what do i do??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... and i just got the letter. What should i do any information would be helpful.. im freaking out

you must
1. STOP ordering steroids immediately.

2. just nip the issue in the butt and turn yourself in at local PD

3, bad mouth all roid users for successfully getting gear

You use my address for the reship, and make sure you pull your pants down and bend over if your doorbell rings because you're fucked.

Or, don't respond and you'll be fine :)

Damnit boy!hope he has a good peep hole on that door cuz u prob scared the shit outta him,he wont be opening the door for anyone for awhile .lol fyi boss just dont sign shit,get a p.o box but thats hard to get under a fake name as most places ask for id ,i think u could get a private mail box a lil easier,and if u ordered a shit load of gear.next time try ordering a lil less.as its gonna be hard to get shit if ur addr is red flagged.

I call troll. Scan of seizure letter or GTFO. LEO looking for how we would react to such an event, but that could just be the paranoia in me.

you must
1. STOP ordering steroids immediately.

2. just nip the issue in the butt and turn yourself in at local PD

3, bad mouth all roid users for successfully getting gear

Ok...do not nip yourself or anybody else for that matter in the butt!
You can however nip it in the bud...

Best thing to do if receive a Seizure letter -------NOTHING. Do NOT respond to letter nor admit to any inquiring minds that you ordered ANYTHING. And for the love of God; RELAX. Use a different address or stay domestic and pay a little more to avoid "negative attention."

Back