• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pill only cycle

USMC

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Obviously not for me but a buddy of mine at the gym asked for advice and kinda at a loss as to what to tell him.

He's 24 yrs old, been lifting since HS, takes the normal supp's but is stuck and is looking for something just to push through the current block he's in.

Heres the kicker though, he's deathly afraid of needles, one of those prob has to be held down just to get blood taken so is looking for a pill only cycle. I've already told him about the harshness on the liver and so on but he's really set on rather taking that risk than have to deal with injections.

So advice on a cycle?

TIA.

From what the guys on here tell me (and there are some very intelligent people here), he won't keep the gains from an oral only cycle.

I have an ungodly fear of needles, but I was able to pin myself for 10 weeks on a cycle. Make him read up on IM injections, show him how small the needles are (I used 25G), etc.

Disclaimer: I am just giving you a heads up, not necessarily condoning AAS use. His diet and routine would have to be solid first.

You can try a cycle of anavar, super DMZ or methadrol extreme and see how much of the gains you can keep post-pct. 8 weeks isn't great for your liver but it's nothing to phone home about. I think it's a huge misconception that oral only cycles don't work. It's just that orals + test cycles are just much better. You can still gain a good 8-10 lbs post pct with some orals if your diet is on point. Add in some test, you could probably get 10-15 lbs, but hey, fear of needles are fear of needles.

get some slin pins, get really drunk with him, and out of nowhere stick one in his delt. Once he sees how painless it was and when you tell him he's already got a week's worth of test in him he'll have no choice

get some slin pins, get really drunk with him, and out of nowhere stick one in his delt. Once he sees how painless it was and when you tell him he's already got a week's worth of test in him he'll have no choice

Great method! :winkfinger: I do this all the time. lol

Tell him to quit being a pussy and man up and start jabbing himself so he can get jerked and tan

Kinda like date rape only a little different:roflmao:

SuperDMZ for four weeks at 2 caps ED.

PCT: Clomid 50/50/50/25

If his diet and training is on point he will make great gains and keep the majority of them.

If he is worried about his liver, he can run IML's Advanced Cycle Support alongside the DMZ.

I think it's a huge misconception that oral only cycles don't work. It's just that orals + test cycles are just much better.

Sorry man, this is really what I meant. If it was me, I would really rather do something that has the potential for more gain.

I wasn't pickin on your post. More just trying to let people know about some common myths.

If it's me, I'd just say grow testicles for pinning otherwise u don't deserve the muscle mass. Bodybuilding is not a sport for the weak and fearful.

Back