• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Justified season 3

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
???Justified??? Adds Two New Villians

by Reuters
Oct 13th, 2011 | 10:24 AM | Comments 0

By Kimberly Potts
LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) ??? They???ll have some big shoes to fill after Margo Martindale???s Emmy-winning performance as Mags Bennett, but FX confirms that ???Desperate Housewives??? alum Neal McDonough and ???24??? co-star Mykelti Williamson will play villains in the new season of ???Justified.???
Season three, which is scheduled to premiere in January, will include McDonough as Quarles, a sharp-dressed Detroit mobster who thinks he can breeze into Harlan and become the holler???s head gangster.
Williamson will play Harlan County local Limehouse, who also has visions of doing whatever it takes to get ahead. Both newbies are almost certainly going to clash with Boyd Crowder (Emmy nominee Walton Goggins), who made a brilliant play against Mags to firmly establish himself as the new godfather of all illegal doings in Harlan County at the end of the second season.
As EW.com first reported, season three, which went into production this week, will also include the return of Emmy-nominated guest star Jeremy Davies as Mags??? son Dickie.
Dickie might still harbor some resentment toward Boyd and marshal Raylan Givens (Emmy nominee Timothy Olyphant), given that Boyd and Raylan had a hand in wiping out his whole family.

'Justified' Adds Two New Villians | XFINITY TV News

FX confirms 'Justified' will end next season | Inside TV | EW.com

Another cable drama ending! First HBO?s Boardwalk Empire, then The Newsroom, and now FX has confirmed the rumors: Justified will indeed end after next season.

FX Networks CEO John Landgraf made it official at the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena on Tuesday. The executive portrayed the decision as one made by the showrunner Graham Yost and star Timothy Olyphant. ?We talked about it a year ago and they felt that the arc of the show and what they had to say would be served by six seasons instead of seven and I regretfully accepted their decision,? he said.

This still means fans get nearly two more seasons of the show, since season five just started this month.

FX also announced that Michael Cera has been cast along with actor John Hawkes (Deadwood) in the comedy pilot How And Why, while Zach Galifianakis will star in another comedy pilot he?ll co-write with Louis C.K. (who begins a fourth season of Louie in May).

Fuck me, I didn't even know season 3 and 4 were already out. Now I have something to download.

So fellas,

How good is "Justified?"

Should I download it?

I've never seen it.

It is great. It has the best villains of any show, imo.

The characters are better than any show on now. Typical off center Elmore Leonard types, and the dialogue is pretty damn sharp as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back