• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Favorite tv series

^^^ breaking bad

Psych, Alphas, Eureka, Warehouse 13, most HBO series', Nikita, Brain Games, Phineas & Ferb, Venture Bros, Archer, Haven, Dr. Who, Top Gear BBC, StarGate SG1 & Universe

here's the short list:

breaking bad
weeds
sons of anarchy
friday night lights
american restoration
american pickers
pawn stars
hardcore pawn
anything on fox news channel

Psych, Alphas, Eureka, Warehouse 13, most HBO series', Nikita, Brain Games, Phineas & Ferb, Venture Bros, Archer, Haven, Dr. Who, Top Gear BBC, StarGate SG1 & Universe

Nice to see some other Sci-Fi fans. Archer is the most underrated show on TV, that shit is so funny but most don't get the humor at all.

Here we go:
Sons of anarchy
Law and order
Law and order, the suv (lol)
American horror story (can't.stop.watching.)
Family guy
Jersey shore
Sky sports update

Breaking Bad (The season finale was EPIC)
The Wire
Sopranos
Weeds (This last season is disappointing).
Dexter

Nice to see some other Sci-Fi fans. Archer is the most underrated show on TV, that shit is so funny but most don't get the humor at all.

i refuse to ever again watch the SciFi channel until they spell it correctly (SyFY?) or at least until the original 70s/80s version of Battlestar Galactica is on again!!!

Or tales from the crypt.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to say Breaking Bad. I haven't watched TV in months though lol.

Forgot Always Sunny in Philly, what a bunch of degenerates, it's like Seinfeld but everyone is George Costanza....

Breaking bad for sure!
Dexter
Arrested Development
Family Guy

Most of TV is gay and/or stupid

The Wire
The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Rhett and Link:Commercial Kings
Homicide
Mad Men
The Walking Dead
Arrested Development

Law and order
Family guy
Jersey shore
THE UNIT!!!!!!
soprano???s
DEA
cops
Surviving the cut!!!
man vs wild
anything on fuel tv
most of the shit on speed channel.
anything action sports
that new lawyer show on usa forgot the name
the unit
and thats all i can think of off the top of my head... i dont have cable or satellite and haven???t in years

IML Gear Cream!
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Archer
Dexter
House

Forgot about Flight of the Conchords. Very funny show.

The only thing I've been watching a lot of lately is NCIS and Big Bang Theory now that it's on syndication. I still watch Family Guy from time to time since it's on pretty much 24/7. And I've been feeling a little old school lately so I've been catching Dragon Ball Z reruns when I get the chance.

I forgot Suits the young guy reminds me a lot of myself...

CSI - vegas only
Breaking Bad (fuckers on here got me hooked)
Criminal Minds
Man vs Food
House
Lie to Me

God I couldn't stand the unit. I watched the sopranos from start to finish when I was unemployed, it took forever to watch. But what I disappointment the way it ended.

I bought all the oz's as well, great show.

My wife likes parenthood and I absolutely hate it!! But in exchange I get to chat on IM and own some trolls while she watches it so it actually is a good deal.

Dexter
Arrrested Developement

My kid keeps telling me to watch Breaking Bad......not much of a tv person, tho'

I tend to get hooked early and then I have to watch every episode. Love having a DVR-makes it so much easier to catch up when I have time.
Heres a few I've watched start to finish-
OZ
The Wire
The Sopranos
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Dexter
Homicide
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
Mad Men
Arrested Development
Flight of the Conchords
Rhett and Link:Commercial Kings
Seinfeld
All in the Family
Original Bob Newhart Show
Barney Miller
Hill Street Blues
St. Elsewhere
...just threw in the last few to show my age!

glad to see some other fuckers on here liking arrested development. that show was the shit. The rest of you cunts watch too much t.v. Go work out!

Back