• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does this gear look fake?

trancebrah

Resident Trance Lover
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought this off my cousins friend the summer of 2010. I was gonna do a cycle then but decided against it as I didn't feel ready so I put this stuff in my closet and forgot about it.

Well cleaning out my closet today, I find this stuff and it looks weird.

This is Test E, Clomid, and two HCG vials

3czrn.jpg

Test E up close, notice there is no dosage or expiration date
311ri55.jpg

Clomid up close, it's very cloudy now, it's from stenlabs, but the product looks different on the site
2mpzwxl.jpg

I paid like $300 for all this and if it seems to be bunk I'm going to pay the guy a visit and get my money back

LOL, not me.

So you really think you are going to get your money back over a year after purchasing that stuff? I doubt it.

Looks sketchy to me. Use one of the board sponsors here if you want to be sure your stuff is legit :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know either way but I will say this. I have never seen anything like that.

also, what country does the labels say this came from bro?

That shit looks nasty.

I wouldn't risk trying on your place. Is it just me or you also think that test E looks like piss in jar after mustard? :p

Last edited:
i honestly dont care much about the test e though i might try it just to see how it is.. i saw the number 120, so im assuming thats the dose per mL, and its from thailand

i wanna know if the clomid can still be used. its kind of a liquid/solid inside, if i heat it up will that help? clomid has a clear dosage labelled at 50mg/ml

Looks like the label was made in windows paint :jerkit:

Btw, 300$ for 1 Test E, 1 Clomid and 2 HCG? lol?

Why didnt you research these products prior to jizzing your money on them in the first place ?

I had no source back then besides that guy, after making a purchase from EK, I can clearly see that I was ripped off big time. oh well, live and learn :daydream:

Thats right bro, Live and Learn.. We all have lost money before. I promise you that.

Back