• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cyanostane mini-log/ updated with final review 11/13/11

Vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup IM,
since there aren't too many reviews or logs on cyanostane rx, i thought i would give it a shot.

Age- 24
weight- 197 bf 9-12%
im finishing week 10 of my 22 week test e/eq cycle.
for more of my stats/training routine/diet/cycle info check out my other thread(dont want to clutter this thread with all that because this is about the cyanostane) http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/144710-my-dilemma-need-advice.html

here is a pic of cyanostane:
cyanostane-lg-500x500.jpg

here is a link to more info on cyanostane: IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Cyanostane Rx

im using this to kick start my gains again because gains have slowed somewhat in the last two weeks.

i like the simple packaging. no bs false advertisements that you will become jay cutler in a month.

i will base my final review on strength gains, whether my recovery time becomes better on it, and other good/bad effects. weight gain wont be a big factor in my review because i dont expect a lot weight gain because im an athlete and have a pretty tough training routine. but if i gain a few pounds off then that's an added bonus.

i will try to update every few days and whenever i notice anything different. any questions feel free to ask, and i will answer to the best of my ability.

Took my first dose today, 1 in the morning with food, 1 afternoon with food. lol, had a nice placebo effect in the gym. i always get excited when i try something new, so i Tore It Up.

Big thanks to TGB and Heavyiron for suggesting cyanostane to me.

Day 3 update.

Woke up today pretty lethargic. Dont know if this is due to the cyanostane or not getting a good enough nights rest. Too early to tell for sure. Also woke up with three huge zits on my neck. If cyanostane is already starting to work, I'm impressed.

My gym workout was kinda strange. I started off kinda slow but with each set I started getting more and more into it. By the time to leave, I was tearing shit up and didn't want to leave, lol.

Gym workout was great today. Broke a pr today that I failed on last week. Pump was great.

Had a tough day today. But I've gotta say I'm impressed with cyanostane so far and that I'm noticing it so fast.

Due to scheduling issues, I had two workouts back to back today. First was my gym workout. I broke a pr for the second day in a row. Had a half hour break and my sport training started. Total workout time between the two workouts was close to 5 hours. What's amazing though, was that I wasn't even tired at the end of my sport training and I felt like I could go at least an hour more. I'll also probably do some light cardio later tonight.

Workout was great again. Pump is great. Was insanely hungry today, I literally ate a huge clean meal or had a protein shake every two hours. I dont know if this appetite increase is due to the cyanostane or the eq I'm taking but I honestly think it's probably a combination of both. My appetite was great the last few weeks but it felt like I had a big increase today.

im here im here!!

subd

get it!

IML Gear Cream!
gonna follow as well ....

Great log, will be following along!

I will be following too. Looking into either Cyan or Halo. Looking for reviews on both products.

He's negged...

How about this for the "negged" similie:

:showers:

I'm going to neg this doucher every time I reload for ruining Vibrant's log.:paddle:

He's negged...

How about this for the "negged" similie:

:showers:

I'm going to neg this doucher every time I reload for ruining Vibrant's log.:paddle:

Lol, thanks bro. I sent a pm to the capt'n, hopefully him being a mod, he'll be able to clean this up.

Lol, thanks bro. I sent a pm to the capt'n, hopefully him being a mod, he'll be able to clean this up.

Capt'n can't even clean up his own jizz. Good luck!

Oh yeah. Nice log too lol

Capt'n can't even clean up his own jizz. Good luck!

Oh yeah. Nice log too lol

Lol, just found out that capt'n is only a mod for anything goes section.

Trying heavyiron next.

Was pretty burned out today. Had a really tough week, had a really bad nights rest. Got like only 4 hours of sleep. When I got to the gym I thought I wouldn't be able to do much but the funny thing was I still got a great workout. Had a great pump in my muscles, pushed a lot of weight around. Very happy that I got a great without in while feeling pretty burned out the whole day. Got one more day of training tomorrow and then I'm taking a well deserved weekend off.

I've been going fairly low carb this week and all carbs were slow digesting like buckwheat, quinoa, brown/wild rice. I'm planning to do a carb up this weekend and maybe some feel good food like some dessert. Any tips on a carb up day? What's acceptable and what's not, like for example white pasta, bread, potatoes, chocolate, etc.? I've been eating very clean and keeping a very strict diet last few weeks that I need a cheat day where I'm not really strict.

Subbed

IML Gear Cream!
Woke up extremely hungry this morning as I have been the last few days. The cyanostane is working really nicely with the eq. I always had trouble eating a big breakfest before this cycle but that's not the case anymore:winkfinger:

Was really tired today, body had no more gas in the tank. I thought I was going to have a weak workout in the gym today but before going to the gym I said to myself "Fuck It, I'm Gonna Go Hard". Took a small pre workout energy drink and started my workout. I did calves/bi's/tri's today and I had an amazing pump in my calves and bi's. I'm really amazed that I got a great workout in my really tired condition.

Taking the weekend off, may do a carb up day either sat or sun. Any tips on ok things to eat on a carb up/cheat day?

Weighed myself today and I lost 2lbs :wtf::pissed: i'm really stumped on this. I ate the most I have ever eaten in my life during this week. diet was super clean. I either lost some bf or the scale was wrong.

Eh, Whatever, as long as i'm gaining strength I don't care too much about weight. Tomorrow is my carb up day.

Weighed myself today and I lost 2lbs :wtf::pissed: i'm really stumped on this. I ate the most I have ever eaten in my life during this week. diet was super clean. I either lost some bf or the scale was wrong.

Eh, Whatever, as long as i'm gaining strength I don't care too much about weight. Tomorrow is my carb up day.

so you are actually down weight from when you started?

so you are actually down weight from when you started?

Yeah, I only started a week ago. Like I said though my strength rose through out the week. The weight loss could've been from something else, I could've just lost some bf.

I'm currently taking 30mgs of Cyanostane split into 3 doses, am, lunch, pm.

AND taking 50mgs of Halo Extreme split into two doses, am and pm..

And I feel very very good.. Stuff is top notch and didn't expect this with a PH..

And I feel very very good.. Stuff is top notch and didn't expect this with a PH..

Yeah, I like it a lot so far. I just wish I bought two bottles because I feel like it could be great at 3 or even 4 pills a day.

yea, 3 a day with a couple Halo is sweet

Yea, Test Prop 560mg EW

Are you feeling as lethargic as Vibrant been describing ?

Back