• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how do you get bicep peaks like Scott Steiner (WWE) or Scotty the Body?

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how do you get bicep peaks like Scott Steiner (WWE) Or Scotty the Body?

is it all genetic or are there specific exercises?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you want guns like his your going to need to suppliment correctly. Do you have $10,000k lying around for Steroids? Also genetics do come into play in regards to the actual shape of a persons biceps. It all depends upon where on the arm the biceps attach to the bone. Same goes for calves. Some people have high calves and others have fuller calves that run from just below the knee all the way to the ankle, A hich calf attaches higher up from the ankle. No matter how much juice you take or how hard you train them you just aint going to go from a high calf to a longer calf.

Triceps are about 2/3 of the arm, muscle shape is basically genetic. For more peak you can try to do things like hammer curls (heavy), which hit a muscle which helps push up the bicep a little. I also like bent over concentration curls as a finisher which seem to have some affect, why that is I'm not completely sure but it does.

Basically though its genetic, shape is what it is.

the shape of a muscle is genetic, there are no specific exercises that will "build" a peak on your bicep, you either have the ability to build one or you don't.

a good example is Arnold, he had a superior bicep peak, especially his right arm, which is genetic.

You can still maximize benefits by making sure you have a balanced routine to train all of the arm, but thats all you can really do.

Since your on the topic of Steiner, sure his body is amazing but I think it's disgusting... too freakish. Triple H has a much better body, especially chest, great symetry, better rounded muscles, more V-shaped.

Originally posted by Snatch518
Since your on the topic of Steiner, sure his body is amazing but I think it's disgusting... too freakish. Triple H has a much better body, especially chest, great symetry, better rounded muscles, more V-shaped.

there's only one Freakzilla

It seem like it would be really uncomfortable to wrestle with a glob of synthol in your arm.

Na, I think they're 100% roid grown, he was a wrestler for a long time and he didn't go from no arms to Freakzilla over night.

The shape is genetic.

There is no "glob" (only inflames the muscle tissue...'less you go w/ too much, but unlikely). It would be like having a mild infection and I've done worse than wrestle w/ that condition and made it ok.

I think he's been doing a bit of Pump & Pose myself, yes.

IML Gear Cream!
Steiner has always been big, but he has never been so ripped and cut up like he is now. He doesn't even look like the same guy from 12 years ago or so. He's defnitely hit the roids hard in the last 6 years or so.

What about Triple H. I remember him as Hunter Hearst Helmsly. He used to be so small. He had to weigh about 175lbs. Look at him now. He is huge.

HHH's eyebrows/forehead now hang over his eyes from all the frowning he does.

I think Steiners chest looks too small from a front view compared to everything else.

Yeah his arms make his chest look pretty wack. I guess he didnt get the genes for a good chest, maybe he should inject his pecs as well.

I just think his arms are too big for everything else. Not simetrical. He has a big chest it's just that his arms overpower it.

Oh come on, HHH is all natural! He's just hardcore, you are all jealous.

Back