• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cant get E2 Below 42 with 1mg/day Arimidex, wtf.

redclift35

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My original level was 74 via quest and now its still 42. Why wouldnt it come down more, as i was at 42 before when i was taking .5mg ED. Ohh my test was 923 on the .5mg/d and the results havent come in yet as far as the Bio available T. Ill know Mon or Tues. I think i will go the Femera route

I know that the half life of aromasin is much shorter when test levels are high, adex may be similar. I have to take aromasin every 12 hours for best results.

I know that the half life of aromasin is much shorter when test levels are high, adex may be similar. I have to take aromasin every 12 hours for best results.

Being that i am on 1mg of Arimidex, what should i take in Letrozole? 2.5mg /week ? I think the test is probably around 1000ng/dl, but ill let you know.

AI's have a short half life in males. You may need to dose every 12 hours. If that isn't lowering E2 as much as you like (yours is in the normal range) then use Aromasin.

AI's have a short half life in males. You may need to dose every 12 hours. If that isn't lowering E2 as much as you like (yours is in the normal range) then use Aromasin.

^^^This.

Although 42 is pretty well within normal range. Is there a reason you want to drive it even lower?

Well the Endo would like the E2 level ~25-30. I just think i need something a little stronger. Libido is in the shitter

Back