• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Second Cycle Ideas?

Kwabby6

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
at the end of week 8 for my first cycle which is Test E/Dbol. Week 9 starts tomorrow and so far I'm up 20 lbs from my starting weight. Surprisingly I didn't lose much weight after stopping dbol? like I saw the water "look" leave but tangible weight wise the scale didn't change.... Now here is where it get confusing.... I know the standard second cycle tends to be Test/Deca or variation of some sort. I'm trying to do a lean bulk because I figured I was gaining too much fat so I was gonna go the dumb route and run Tren cause I wasn't worried about the sides.... but after taking a picture of myself today, I see differently. I still wanna pack on more mass so I came to the conclusion Test/EQ or Test/Deca. problem is I really dont want to run a 14-16 week cycle with EQ and Im terrified of Deca dick and gaining a ton of water. What do you guys think?

Stats:
6'2
roughly 220 (as of recently. Still haven't lost any water weight yet cause still on cycle)

Not sure of BF? scale said 18% but dont believe it. Here is pic:

2011-10-15%2013.40.11(2).jpg

please excuse the shitty edit :(

Well why not either do a similar cycle but use tbol as a kicker e.g.

1-10 test e 600mg ew
1-6 tbol 60mg ed
1-12 adex.5 mg eod
13-16 PCT

or alternatively run an 8 week short ester cycle using NPP(short ester deca and prop)
1-8 test prop 150mg eod
1-8 Npp 100mg eod
1-8 adex.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
9-12 PCT

that is if your comfortable with eod pinning

1-10 test e 600mg ew
1-6 tbol 60mg ed
1-12 adex.5 mg eod
13-16 PCT

or alternatively run an 8 week short ester cycle using NPP(short ester deca and prop)
1-8 test prop 150mg eod
1-8 Npp 100mg eod
1-8 adex.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
9-12 PCT

Dont mind EOD pinning but the only problem is I still currently still have enough test E for the next 3 cycles. pharm grade too. so definitely wont be going with prop. also figure if I go with Nandrolone I might as well go with Deca to stack with the Enan over NPP right? Also didn't need Adex cause I never got side effects and judging by the pictures I didn't really gain much water retention either. see why this is so hard for me to decide? :wits: Either way I appreciate your input

Dont mind EOD pinning but the only problem is I still currently still have enough test E for the next 3 cycles. pharm grade too. so definitely wont be going with prop. also figure if I go with Nandrolone I might as well go with Deca to stack with the Enan over NPP right? Also didn't need Adex cause I never got side effects and judging by the pictures I didn't really gain much water retention either. see why this is so hard for me to decide? :wits: Either way I appreciate your input

Well there is your answer haha!

dbol weeks 1-4 50mg
Test e weeks 1-14 600mg
deca weeks 1-12 400mg
caber weeks 1-14 .5mg e3d
pretty much answered it yourself

Well there is your answer haha!

dbol weeks 1-4 50mg
Test e weeks 1-14 600mg
deca weeks 1-12 400mg
caber weeks 1-14 .5mg e3d
pretty much answered it yourself

lol thanks. Also trapz, have you ran deca or eq yourself? do you think running eq for 14-16 weeks is a better replacement than possibly running into Deca dick or is deca dick not as pronounced as people on the internet make it seem?

Yeah I have run both. Deca gave me some libido issues as I ran test too low for my own personal preference. But it wasn't that pronounced really and is now very much rectified.
EQ for 16 weeks is what i'm finisihing up on now, the gains are not as great as Deca but are harder, and i'm more vascular so it depends which you would prefer really.

If it was me and i wanted to bulk I'd go deca. recomp i'd go eq.

Either NPP or Tren Ace all the way!!

test tren and dbol!

IML Gear Cream!

1-10 test e 600mg ew
1-6 tbol 60mg ed
1-12 adex.5 mg eod
13-16 PCT

1-8 test prop 150mg eod
1-8 Npp 100mg eod
1-8 adex.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
9-12 PCT

I'd go with/listen to trapz, Kwabby6...
He knows alot, & has helped me very much

at the end of week 8 for my first cycle which is Test E/Dbol. Week 9 starts tomorrow and so far I'm up 20 lbs from my starting weight. Surprisingly I didn't lose much weight after stopping dbol? like I saw the water "look" leave but tangible weight wise the scale didn't change.... Now here is where it get confusing.... I know the standard second cycle tends to be Test/Deca or variation of some sort. I'm trying to do a lean bulk because I figured I was gaining too much fat so I was gonna go the dumb route and run Tren cause I wasn't worried about the sides.... but after taking a picture of myself today, I see differently. I still wanna pack on more mass so I came to the conclusion Test/EQ or Test/Deca. problem is I really dont want to run a 14-16 week cycle with EQ and Im terrified of Deca dick and gaining a ton of water. What do you guys think?

Stats:
6'2
roughly 220 (as of recently. Still haven't lost any water weight yet cause still on cycle)

Not sure of BF? scale said 18% but dont believe it. Here is pic:

2011-10-15%2013.40.11(2).jpg

please excuse the shitty edit :(

I think your somewhere around 10-12%

didn't have any problems getting it up on deca, did carry some extra water though even with .5mg a-dex everyday and I'm not a fan of looking bloated lol. Diet had to be super strict or I got soft as a motherfucker :p

I say go with tren if that's what your heart desires, stick with ace and if the sides become too much then drop the dose. Make sure you use caber and of course eat tons of food and it'll still be a nice bulk

I'd go with/listen to trapz, Kwabby6...
He knows alot, & has helped me very much

Thanks. Thought it over and I think im gonna stick with Mainly Test/oral cycles till I either see no more gains or switch my mind. That is the smartest way to go about it right?

didn't have any problems getting it up on deca, did carry some extra water though even with .5mg a-dex everyday and I'm not a fan of looking bloated lol. Diet had to be super strict or I got soft as a motherfucker :p

I say go with tren if that's what your heart desires, stick with ace and if the sides become too much then drop the dose. Make sure you use caber and of course eat tons of food and it'll still be a nice bulk

lol thats what I was thinking..but I know I always hear the "no tren till atleast 3rd cycle". I mean I think physique wise I could go there and alot of people tell me im not exactly the classic newb and I've done most of the research regarding tren as well.

Tough call. But if you are set on running enan with it a tren ace and test e cycle would be kinda weird without any other compounds.

Why are you worried about water? But since you are, check this out:

1-12 Test E
1-4 Prop 350mg/wk (Optional, but totally worth it)
1-10 NPP 350mg/wk
5-8 Dbol (If you don't use prop, kickstart with dbol.)
1-12 Caber .5mg E3D
1-14 Adex or Aromasin
1-14 HCG

I'm not sure I'd suggest tren on a 2nd or even 3rd cycle.

Why not try testosterone E - and deca or eq with some DMZ.

Should see decent gains with that. Or even just use E and DMZ

not to thread jack or anything but if you choose to go eq for 16 weeks, would you need to run test e at 16 weeks also?

Tough call. But if you are set on running enan with it a tren ace and test e cycle would be kinda weird without any other compounds.

Why are you worried about water? But since you are, check this out:

1-12 Test E
1-4 Prop 350mg/wk (Optional, but totally worth it)
1-10 NPP 350mg/wk
5-8 Dbol (If you don't use prop, kickstart with dbol.)
1-12 Caber .5mg E3D
1-14 Adex or Aromasin
1-14 HCG

I gotta admit I always love Sloppy's cycle ideas!

Thanks trap! They are what works for me. Not expensive either. Just gotta use that brain that god gave you.

not to thread jack or anything but if you choose to go eq for 16 weeks, would you need to run test e at 16 weeks also?

I believe you CAN run test e at the same duration as eq but most like to be on the safe side and run it a week or two more

Anyways...thanks for the input guys. Appreciate all who tried to help. Over the past few days I looked more into Tren and honestly even tho I feel I am ready to combat the sides, I dont think Im advanced enough to be running tren. might as well save it for later down the road when I NEED it. all the experienced users here seem to also agree with this concept and the people around me my whole life who survived always told me to "listen to the old heads. they know their shit". I think I will go with a Test E/Abombs cycle this time around seeing as I think I still need to put on more mass and I believe Drol with a tuned bulking diet will help with that. Once again thanks

Back