• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrol help!!

dougs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been taking Anadrol for almost three weeks.
First week took 50mgs a day.My 2nd week taking 100 mgs a day..
Also taking Test E ,up to 800mls this week.The first week gained an inch in arms.Since then haven't had any gains.Can someone help me as this is the first time on Anadrol.I was told that i should be blowing up by now.I have only gained 5 pounds.thanks for the help..

^ This and How is your diet? Training schedule? What are your stats? how long have you been training? What is your weight? What is your BF% if you know it? What is your age?

they are pakistani they have hi on the pill.My diet is clean full of protein,I train 6 days a week.I am 38 years old bf% around 13%.I am 207 lbs. This is my third cycle,Just my first time on Anadrol.Just thought I would be seeing more dramatic results by now from what I have been researching.

if you ask me total strange..with anadrol you can even gain from water retion ..and 100mg a day..wow

years ago people grew on 50mg so i am sure there is no need for 100mg right now especially on your first run of it.

the most important factor here is are you consuming enough calories to grow? people forget that if you consume X amount of cal and gain x amount of weight, suddenly that X amount of calories is not your new maintenance amount and thus you need more to grow.

thank you all for your input.I will up my calorie intake and see where it goes

i wrote not in my original post but i mean now* but for some reason i have no idea how to go in and edit it

suddenly that X amount of calories is NOW your new maintenance amount and thus you need more to grow.

Hope it works out for you bro, you always to ensure diet is in check and who you are getting it from is 100% legit and vouched for. Look around and good luck man!

God Bless
Chris

dude, if its 100% real anadrol you will gain weight. Not necessarily muscle but weight indeed. If your not getting the moon face on 100mg of drol , then its not real good shit bro,

IML Gear Cream!
100mg ed??????

I for one would not be wondering why i'm not growing if I already gained an inch in my arms...

Back