• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Overweight people using steroids?

Nutcracker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys ,
i am 34, 220 lbs, 178 cm height, doing cardio almost 5 days a week and watching my diet. I have so much weight to lose but i am still pushing it. Recently i got frustrated of this weight and decided to make a lot of research on steroids and maybe start cycling steroids to get faster results.
but a friend of mine who is already using steroid told me that i am overweight and i should not even think about it because of that. Could you please comment on this, is this true? would you please explain.
Thank you.

How many ft is that? If you say anything in cm its so weird to me. Can you imagine the thugs in the hood ya I'm riding on 78's HAHA mot people don't recommend steroid’s until your under 15% bf. Focus on your diet more and work harder. Don't use anything that might stress your body out more then the weight. Once you lose all the fat you want I recommend a period of time where u eat maintenance calories and work on getting your body to normal and getting used to lifting heavier weight THEN maybe AAS..

Last edited:
how many ft is that? ig u say anything cm its so weird. can u imagine the thugs in the hood ya im riding on 78's HAHA mot poeople dont rocement steriod until your under 15%bf. focus on your diet more and work harder. dont use anything that might stress your body out more then the weight. once you lose all the fat you want i recomnd a period of time where u eat miantenance calories and work on getting your body to normal and getting used to lifting heavier weight THEN maybe AAS

Despite the questionable English, this is pretty much spot on.

I diet down to in between 10-15 % before I cycle cuz thats what Ive always been told but I came into the sport under the supervision of bodybuilders. The more I think about it I think that there are plenty of powerlifters who would say this is rubbish and had I come in under them I may have a different outlook.

IML Gear Cream!
since metric is not the basic system in america (stupid) it seems funny atleast to me. when i think CM i think a worm or something not a human

metric is a better system all around though. Americans are just fucktards that refuse to be like everyone else.

metric is a better system all around though. Americans are just fucking awesome and we all bow down to their greatness that refuse to be like everyone else beacuase they make everyone else.

i couldnt agree more to your statement my friend.. from start to finish it was perfect! I lived in Germany for a small time and i loved it and cannot wait to go back. If i ever get the chance to buy a house in germany ill be all over it kinda off topic but if that country is that great with the metric sysem im all for it. besides its fun doing shit in KPH

Depending on your bodyfat, you could run an awesome cutting cycle and obtain the results you're interested in, with serious work, if you're dead set on pinning right now. I don't discourage that for EVERYONE - a cutting cycle certainly has its place. As a beginner, just test is fine. Maybe something like 350 to 500 Test Prop a week for 8 weeks, in addition to T3 and an EC stack should melt the fat off nicely. If you wanna be more reasonable about it, just run the EC/T3 for a month, and see where you are at that point and then consider AAS. That'd be my primary suggestion.

i love it when people say you must be under a certain amount of body fat % to use steroids.

the man is 34yrs old, please check your testosterone levels. IF they are low then you will have a very hard time losing bodyfat especially if you have high estrogen levels. You might have both and not even know it.

at that point you could go on testosterone and you will see how much easier it will be to lose body fat.

Not to be a devil's advocate or anything, but I just question what Lee Priest was taking to get into shape right after offseason because it thins him out like crazy. I'm guessing 10+ iu of hgh a day and a nice serving of tren because the transformation that man made in a few months was mind boggling. Bet he used DNP for a big chunk of it, but still, had to be some tren+anavar to help things along.

Overweight usually always means bad diet. Bad diet and steroids do not mix (besides a few with crazy genetics).

The higher the BF %, the higher risk you are of getting gyno. Also depending on how high your BF is you could be at a higher risk of the side effects of using steroids.

high bf usually means high estrogen and low test levels in men, especially after 30yrs of age

therefore he might need test therapy and estro blocker, blood work is in order for this poster if he chooses to

I diet down to in between 10-15 % before I cycle cuz thats what Ive always been told but I came into the sport under the supervision of bodybuilders. The more I think about it I think that there are plenty of powerlifters who would say this is rubbish and had I come in under them I may have a different outlook.

You bring up a really good point. Some of these guys have more fat in their chins then I do on my entire body, and they push test/deca/dbol all day long...

I would really appreciate if you could explain a "Maintenance Calories", and the second question is do you think i should shred all the fat ( cardio only) first and then start building, or i should start weights and cardio ?
Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Depending on your bodyfat, you could run an awesome cutting cycle and obtain the results you're interested in, with serious work, if you're dead set on pinning right now. I don't discourage that for EVERYONE - a cutting cycle certainly has its place. As a beginner, just test is fine. Maybe something like 350 to 500 Test Prop a week for 8 weeks, in addition to T3 and an EC stack should melt the fat off nicely. If you wanna be more reasonable about it, just run the EC/T3 for a month, and see where you are at that point and then consider AAS. That'd be my primary suggestion.

I would guess my body fat is around between 20-27. Do you think i should be considering Test? and Would you recommend DNP instead?

Amen to that my friend I'm 19% bf and I been cycling for 2 years now I powerlift and have no desire to step on stage. I think ur friend meant drugs won't make u lose weight faster diet & cardio works every time for years its a proven fact just work hard and stay at it

Amen to that my friend I'm 19% bf and I been cycling for 2 years now I powerlift and have no desire to step on stage. I think ur friend meant drugs won't make u lose weight faster diet & cardio works every time for years its a proven fact just work hard and stay at it

that doesnt look 19% at all. Sub 15 if you ask me

19%? are u crazy, u r way lower than that

usually, abs aren't visible until 12-13%. You're probably closer to 10%, let alone 19%. Smokin crack :joint:

I would really appreciate if you could explain a "Maintenance Calories", and the second question is do you think i should shred all the fat ( cardio only) first and then start building, or i should start weights and cardio ?
Thanks

So you don't even lift right now? err what?

Get on a solid routine, start cardio 2-3x a week. "Maintenance calories" are the number of calories your body requires to stay exactly the same. Changing your activity level will change your maintenance, as well as changing your weight/body composition. To lose fat (and inevitably some muscle) you must eat below maintenance, to gain muscle (and of course some fat :p ) you must eat above maintenance. I wouldn't even consider using AAS until you've been lifting for 6+ months (really I'd say 2-3 years but I'm sure you won't wait that long).

There is plenty of good info in the training and diet sections of these boards, any questions you have feel free to ask, everyone here is very helpful.

I have seen a ton of fatties doing juice when they just need to stop being fat!

good advice comin from some of these guys but im 285 pounds an my buddy was 400 pounds when he started, he is now a solid 290 and looks great its all about hard work and knowing what your doing.

So you don't even lift right now? err what?

Get on a solid routine, start cardio 2-3x a week. "Maintenance calories" are the number of calories your body requires to stay exactly the same. Changing your activity level will change your maintenance, as well as changing your weight/body composition. To lose fat (and inevitably some muscle) you must eat below maintenance, to gain muscle (and of course some fat :p ) you must eat above maintenance. I wouldn't even consider using AAS until you've been lifting for 6+ months (really I'd say 2-3 years but I'm sure you won't wait that long).

There is plenty of good info in the training and diet sections of these boards, any questions you have feel free to ask, everyone here is very helpful.

THIS!

Steroids aren't quicky fixes. They are generally only going to support the program you already have in place. Your body can only reflect your current lifestyle - it can only respond to the environment you give it to work with - what you eat, how you expend energy, the quality of your sleep, your stress levels. Throwing in a cycle but not changing anything in your current lifestyle is really just going to lead to very bad things. These are not "fat burners". You're screwing w/your natural hormone levels and you need to understand the impact of this on your body - including your blood pressure, your cholesterol levels, your lipids, your estrogen levels as well as your test levels.

Get the diet & training in order first. There are no short cuts. Even if you find something that forces some fast results, you're still going to rebound like a bitch if you don't have the lifestyle in place that will support it when you come off. Don't spend your time looking for quicky fixes to "get results faster". The results you get from steady and consistent diet & training will be the results that your body can support and you can maintain instead of yoyo dieting w/ rebounds.

Back