• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z's HGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidcharlemagne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I realize now that the reason all the reviews for Uncle Z on Steroidology are positive is because any negative ones (mine included) are removed posthaste. I made the mistake of buying 300I.U. of HGH from him at the entirely reasonable price (for real HGH) of $650. I was nervous because, until then, I always bought pharma grade HGH from a trusted source. I've cycled about 6 different times over the years (I'm 43) and have never stacked it with anything else. I'm doing this primarily for tendon rehab and HRT.

So with fingers crossed, and based on good reviews on the web, I sent them my hard earned money. I was happily surprised when I got a message with a tracking number and even more happily surprised when it got to NY from China in 3 days (I couldn't believe it either).
I started pinning my typical 2 I.U.s and began looking forward to the deep sleep I always get while on HGH. Now mind you, this deep sleep is not a subtle effect. It's like I am transported back to 4th grade and can't get out of bed in the morning to go to school. This effect never happened with Z's HGH. To test if it was underdosed, I upped my dose to 4 I.U. knowing that on past products, 4IU would make my hands numb. My hands felt fine. Next, 10IUs. Nothing.

I emailed Z and one of his workers got back to me the next day and said that he hadn't ever heard of it helping sleep. We went back and forth about 6 different times with him eventually saying that the HGH was real and that was that. He would not refund money for the unused portion or send me some from another supplier. It's important to realize that Z is just a dropshipper. He may very well have been given a decent product to close a deal but now his contact just ships bunk. I don't know. All I know is that I have $650 worth of crap and all I can do is help make sure that no one else makes the same mistake I did. Good luck to you all.

Bottomline. Uncle Z's HGH isn't real. Period.

HGH does not cause sleepiness however some older users do report a better quality of sleep when using HGH. In studies there was nothing to link the reduction in sleep to a lack of HGH - this research showed a counter link - that less HGH was produced by the body because of less deep sleep. However, HGH replacement therapy has confirmed that patients taking HGH do sleep better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never received a PM from you or heard anything about this ? Your comments on the effects of HGH are far from the truth for anybody that has ever used UG or pharm grade HGH. Plus- your post count makes post a bit questionable at best. Please contact me via PM-Thank You-ordawg1

Trying to determine the quality of a product based on side effects is pretty hard. I have used HGH straight from a US pharmacy and never had any sides like numb hands or sleepiness. Additionally I have used AAS on and off for 24 years and sometimes I get particular sides from a steroid and other times no side effects at all.

Bottom line. Get the product lab tested before bashing an advertiser.

HGH doesn't cause sleepiness...HGH is naturally produced by the body(pituitary gland) when you are asleep. Get your facts straight. If you want to prove if it's fake, then go have a 24hr GH serum panel done. This is a test where the draw blood every hour on the hour to monitor changes in GH. It is the only way to monitor natural production of GH. It will only cost you about 10k... You're an ass clown and obviously have no idea WTF you are talking about.

He could get Mass Spec done on it as well. Lots cheaper...

He could get Mass Spec done on it as well. Lots cheaper...

True, but I would rather see results of a blood serum test showing a rise during sleep, a decrease upon waking, a surge at injection, a slow descent, and repeat...:winkfinger:

It just pisses me off when noobs start talking about fake product. Unless you have factual evidence just keep your mouth shut and keep it private between you and your source.

HGH CAN cause sleepiness, look it up
anyways, like heavy said, bad idea judging legitimacy of a product based on side effects, especially HGH. it has been speculated that some chinese hgh is not in fact hgh but just a blend of stuff that produce all of the known side effects of hgh.

how ingenious of them, replicate a drug that resembles side effects of hgh and sell it as hgh and make millions.

not saying all or even most chinese hgh is bunk, just saying you cant be sure unless you get is lab tested

I realize now that the reason all the reviews for Uncle Z on Steroidology are positive is because any negative ones (mine included) are removed posthaste. I made the mistake of buying 300I.U. of HGH from him at the entirely reasonable price (for real HGH) of $650. I was nervous because, until then, I always bought pharma grade HGH from a trusted source. I've cycled about 6 different times over the years (I'm 43) and have never stacked it with anything else. I'm doing this primarily for tendon rehab and HRT.

So with fingers crossed, and based on good reviews on the web, I sent them my hard earned money. I was happily surprised when I got a message with a tracking number and even more happily surprised when it got to NY from China in 3 days (I couldn't believe it either).
I started pinning my typical 2 I.U.s and began looking forward to the deep sleep I always get while on HGH. Now mind you, this deep sleep is not a subtle effect. It's like I am transported back to 4th grade and can't get out of bed in the morning to go to school. This effect never happened with Z's HGH. To test if it was underdosed, I upped my dose to 4 I.U. knowing that on past products, 4IU would make my hands numb. My hands felt fine. Next, 10IUs. Nothing.

I emailed Z and one of his workers got back to me the next day and said that he hadn't ever heard of it helping sleep. We went back and forth about 6 different times with him eventually saying that the HGH was real and that was that. He would not refund money for the unused portion or send me some from another supplier. It's important to realize that Z is just a dropshipper. He may very well have been given a decent product to close a deal but now his contact just ships bunk. I don't know. All I know is that I have $650 worth of crap and all I can do is help make sure that no one else makes the same mistake I did. Good luck to you all.

Bottomline. Uncle Z's HGH isn't real. Period.

^his 1st 2nd or 3rd post, with no follow up.

Trying to determine the quality of a product based on side effects is pretty hard. I have used HGH straight from a US pharmacy and never had any sides like numb hands or sleepiness. Additionally I have used AAS on and off for 24 years and sometimes I get particular sides from a steroid and other times no side effects at all.

Bottom line. Get the product lab tested before bashing an advertiser.

Exactly heavy!

You can never determine the quality of a product based on sides.

I've made extremely good gains exclusively with Z over the last 11 months and throughout this time have had very few sides.

There are way to many factors that contribute to sides - sometimes it actually means you have a "less pure" product.

IML Gear Cream!
Still waiting to hear from poster-tick-tock-tick tock:rolleyes:-Thanks-OD

Still waiting to hear from poster-tick-tock-tick tock:rolleyes:-Thanks-OD

U won't hear anything OD..... He is just some ass clown bashing Z cause they don't offer legit products....see it all the time. Z for president!!!! :shooter:

Maybe hes right guys, Ive only run 2 brands of GH and have felt equally as good with each brand, so they must both be bunk shit. So now to figure out why I look and feel so young and where the hell this carpal is coming from.....

:banned: I call bullshit! Notice this fuckers gone and hasn't replied!

Im gonna nig this fuck!

OOPs NEG hahaha

Ok Guys Im am going to lock this up in about an hour. To the original poster please let Ordawg1 know regarding what he asked you thankyou

Ok Guys Im am going to lock this up in about an hour. To the original poster please let Ordawg1 know regarding what he asked you thankyou
we should delete this thread for everyones safety, he posted a link with his ticket and name on it, which is pretty bold. altho he may have a valid complaint, just doesn't seem smart to leave that out there.

I have left the thread to show guys some of the ridiculous emails we can get from time to time. At this point I don't even know if the guy is legit and just not well advised.This kind of stuff is what ties us up from getting to our " real guys" at times. Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
I just dont understand why someone would do 10 ius a day for basic HRT. I would also like the rest of his stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back