• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training for Tough Mudder event

AmericanFighter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello I have found this event that i want to get involved in called Tough mudder. It is supose to be one of the toughest events ever. I want to complete it.
here is their website
Tough Mudder - Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet
and here is a promo telling what a typical obstacle course looks like.
Official Tough Mudder Promo - YouTube

I am Looking to get involved in one early to mid 2012. Although i am not in bad shape i am a little over weight. I am about 5,10 and am 190 pounds give or take a couple pounds. I want to get in great shape for this event. I probably need to get down around 170 and gain some more muscle mass. However not too much mind you because the course in 12 miles long with around 20 obstacles and and the extra mass would just hurt my insurance. I am also a slow runner. My mile run is probably around 12:30. One reason may be because of the martial arts and wrestling history i have my feet naturally turn out so when i run my feet turn out and make me use more cause me to run slower and make it harder. I really need to become a faster runner and have more endurance for running as well which is where i struggle more than anywhere.

I was wondering if you guys know of a diet and workout that can get me in shape for the Tough Mudder event ASAP. Also do you know of any exercises to help my feet to naturally turn back in.

Thanks

AF

Last edited:
that aint shit. Ill walk right through this course blindfolded, hand behind my back, with a blonde on my cock.

You want a tough event get married, have kids. I climb this obstacle every day called TOUGH MOTHER.

I kid I kid.

that aint shit. Ill walk right through this course blindfolded, hand behind my back, with a blonde on my cock.

You want a tough event get married, have kids. I climb this obstacle every day called TOUGH MOTHER.

I kid I kid.

:roflmao:

Back