• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4.5 mag earthquake hits South texas!!! Blame Fracking!!

myCATpowerlifts

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys, this is just plain nuts.

About an hour south of me (austin area),
we had a 4.5 quake.

Blame Fracking.

Get the word out. We are about to seriously FUCK ourselves here guys.

we had a 4.5 quake.

Blame Fracking.

Why blame cracking, is there evidence that this was this cause? If not, leave the baseless claims to the conservatives, it's their bag.

Why blame cracking, is there evidence that this was this cause? If not, leave the baseless claims to the conservatives, it's their bag.

Sorry, its you lefties who are against fracking, not those on the right side of the fence.

Of course the lefties are against every other type of fossil fuel used for energy unless it comes from a country that wants to blow us up, then its acceptable to use here in the US. :coffee:

Sorry, its you lefties who are against fracking, not those on the right side of the fence.

Of course the lefties are against every other type of fossil fuel used for energy unless it comes from a country that wants to blow us up, then its acceptable to use here in the US. :coffee:

It's not about politics you stupid fuck.

Do you really want the whole slab of earth on the crust to be de-stabilized to the point of earthquakes???

God you're an idiot.

Do you really want the whole slab of earth on the crust to be de-stabilized to the point of earthquakes???

God you're an idiot.

How dramatic. :roflmao:

And when was the last time fracking caused an earthquake that hurt anyone in the US or Canada? :coffee:

While the left is against fracking, I'm not. The right is known for their baseless claims i.e., Obama is a muslim, he is not an American citizen, he is the antichrist, there are WMDs in Iraq, tax cuts lead to job growth, regulations are strangling companies, unions drive up costs, etc.

It's funny, when someone from the left makes a point the right is always looking for evidence or proof, yet when they make up some bullshit they require you to disprove them.

While the left is against fracking, I'm not. The right is known for their baseless claims i.e., Obama is a muslim, he is not an American citizen, he is the antichrist, there are WMDs in Iraq, tax cuts lead to job growth, regulations are strangling companies, unions drive up costs, etc.

It's funny, when someone from the left makes a point the right is always looking for evidence or proof, yet when they make up some bullshit they require you to disprove them.

Tax cuts, at least for small business, do lead to jobs growth as I have a 100' steel warehouse ordered right now primarily because I can write 100% of it off this tax year. I'm working on permits today and hope to be paying a local concrete crew to pour the slab next week. :winkfinger:

My 2nd of 2-$25,000 electronic filling machines, that I've purchased this year, came in 2 weeks ago and is still in the crate waiting on the new warehouse. Once again, another 100% appreciable capital investment in 2011.

Tax cuts, at least for small business, do lead to jobs growth as I have a 100' steel warehouse ordered right now primarily because I can write 100% of it off this tax year. I'm working on permits today and hope to be paying a local concrete crew to pour the slab next week. :winkfinger:

My 2nd of 2-$25,000 electronic filling machines, that I've purchased this year, came in 2 weeks ago and is still in the crate waiting on the new warehouse. Once again, another 100% appreciable capital investment in 2011.

Isn't that a write-off, not a tax cut? Congrats regardless.

we had a 4.5 quake.

Blame Fracking.

i blame global warming:coffee:and bush:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
I blame Magma. That is a funny word to say MAG-muh, MAG-muh, MAG-muh...

Isn't that a write-off, not a tax cut? Congrats regardless.

Depends how you look at it I guess. As a small business owner, if you have 'good' write-offs during a year like this with accelerated/100% depreciation, it's essentially a tax cut for the corp's president because if the IRS's formula says you/your corp made too much profit, those write-offs are basically a net personal tax cut when it all comes down to it at income tax return time next winter.

Keep in mind this is small business not GE.

That said, while I appreciate these 100% write-offs, aka tax cuts in 2011, I'm all for a very reasonable write-off/depreciation cap. Maybe $500K?

If that's too low to spur small business growth, I say pull the plug at 1 or 2 mil. Small business does/did employ ~70% of the US workforce, so IMO small business needs a gov't reach around long before the Fortune 100 does and as a small business owner, I say keep our asses in check too. Many a small business owner would be thrilled to get .5 to 1 mil in 100% annual deprecation/write-offs. IMO if you are making more than $1 mil in annual NET profit as far the IRS is concerned, pay the taxes after that first million.

FWIW- While I would have to look at back filings to be certain, many of you might not know that say 3 years ago if a small business bought a forklift, it was depreciated/written off over 15-18 years! Computers might be written off over 10 years. All in all, that's pretty stupid IMO but who am I? :coffee:

So your redneck logic is:
Wait until people die before doing something different?

I hope your the first.

I hope I am the 'first' as well because so many people's mortgages, car payments and student loans rest upon my shoulders and my decision making.

When I die 'first' and they default, their debt will weigh upon you and your great attitude toward life.

Cheers bro :coffee:

now why would any country have hostility against the US after we used and abused them? that's just crazy talk...

I hope I am the 'first' as well because so many people's mortgages, car payments and student loans rest upon my shoulders and my decision making.

When I die 'first' and they default, their debt will weigh upon you and your great attitude toward life.

Cheers bro :coffee:

:roflmao:

Over-inflated ego much?

You don't mean shit.

The real problem with fracking is the chemicals that get pumped into the ground. So much for clean ground water.

God you're an idiot.

Words escape me. Produce proof or STFU. You work in the industry, do you know how it works, do you like to drive your car to and from places? If so, again, see above that states STFU. Open up the offshore areas of the US and fracking, a totally safe thing to do that has been in use for 50 years, won't need to be used as much and you will never hear about it. The fucking plates shift dumbass, there was an earthquake in IL when I lived there and I didn't blame in on fracking. God some people will believe anything to make their case.

now why would any country have hostility against the US after we used and abused them? that's just crazy talk...

Crazy is leaving Iraq after 4500 lost lives, over a trillion spent and we are getting shit for it. We should be paid back in oil at a minimum or those lives were lost all in vain. And save the rhetoric, ask the kurds how much they like not being persecuted and attacked by chemicals now that Saddam is out? Yes it was about fucking oil, get over it; so is every conflict in every oil rich country so don't get all high and mighty about it. At least in this conflict many people were liberated from a tyrannical madman.

Crazy is leaving Iraq after 4500 lost lives, over a trillion spent and we are getting shit for it. We should be paid back in oil at a minimum or those lives were lost all in vain. And save the rhetoric, ask the kurds how much they like not being persecuted and attacked by chemicals now that Saddam is out? Yes it was about fucking oil, get over it; so is every conflict in every oil rich country so don't get all high and mighty about it. At least in this conflict many people were liberated from a tyrannical madman.

No, crazy is getting the names Osama and Sadam mixed up. Crazy is running in, overthrowing a dictator no one asked you to overthrow, and then expecting something in return. Crazy is thinking a bunch of people with absolute dick for wealth are going to be cool with just giving you access to their only usable resource out of the kindness of their hearts. That's their oil, they didn't ask us there and they certainly dont owe us anything for our intrusion. Iraq was a complete and utter failure, something we put on the credit card that benefitted us zero. We did great things for the Iraqi people and we get to pay for it, sweet. Maybe we can stop invading other countries and thinking they will be grateful. Maybe this experience will teach us a lesson. When people encounter an opportunity to become rich they get greedy, and they try to maximize that opportunity. That's what capitalism is all about, don't think we wouldn't do the same given that situation. It's also the reason we need to stop being the world police.

IML Gear Cream!
Crazy is leaving Iraq after 4500 lost lives, over a trillion spent and we are getting shit for it.

How about ummmm minding your own business and not going there in the first place? CHA-CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, crazy is getting the names Osama and Sadam mixed up. Crazy is running in, overthrowing a dictator no one asked you to overthrow, and then expecting something in return. Crazy is thinking a bunch of people with absolute dick for wealth are going to be cool with just giving you access to their only usable resource out of the kindness of their hearts. That's their oil, they didn't ask us there and they certainly dont owe us anything for our intrusion. Iraq was a complete and utter failure, something we put on the credit card that benefitted us zero. We did great things for the Iraqi people and we get to pay for it, sweet. Maybe we can stop invading other countries and thinking they will be grateful. Maybe this experience will teach us a lesson. When people encounter an opportunity to become rich they get greedy, and they try to maximize that opportunity. That's what capitalism is all about, don't think we wouldn't do the same given that situation. It's also the reason we need to stop being the world police.

:clapping:

:clapping: :clapping:

Exactly.

Oufinny, you sound like a spoiled brat not getting his way.

Also as for your "proof". NO proof exists EITHER WAY dumbass.

But you know, I'm pretty sure if you take the wheels out from under a car, it's gonna crash and burn.

I hope that analogy is simple enough for your childish mind.

we will be back in iraq as soon as we leave..:coffee:

Agree. And Im not a democrat either.

:clapping: :clapping:

Exactly.

Oufinny, you sound like a spoiled brat not getting his way.

Also as for your "proof". NO proof exists EITHER WAY dumbass.

But you know, I'm pretty sure if you take the wheels out from under a car, it's gonna crash and burn.

I hope that analogy is simple enough for your childish mind.

Spoiled, please I work for everything I get, no one gives me shit. I'm a free thinker too, god forbid you disagree.

Listen to your argument, I have no proof but I'm right so there. Speak of childish, look in the mirror. I'm not always right but I am man enough to admit when I am wrong; you should try some humility once in a while it would be good for you. I can tell you live in or around Austin, it couldn't be more evident with the way you talk.

How about ummmm minding your own business and not going there in the first place? CHA-CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love that to have been the case but it's not. You want to be out of all wars, vote for Ron Paul, that is his goal. I also look at the upside of things instead of constantly criticizing. I have many friends who served there so I am not some blow hard redneck spouting off at the mouth, I have a small clue about what I say.

Back