• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AUTHENTICITY of PRODUCT

purplerain

Registered
Reaction score
In your bedroom hittin your girl doggy style
IML Gear Cream!
QUESTION??? When you go to the WEB SITE of the firm that is printed on your vials to check if it's authentic and it pops up "Product authenticity:NOT AUTHENTIC" what do you do? Especially since it's from a supposed,credible source. Case in point I have some vials of TEST-PROP (6) that have popped up "NOT AUTHENTIC". Here's the confusing part I have (4) Vials from the same firm and same source delivered at the same time and they popped up AUTHENTIC and on top of that the source is verified by the firm as a legit supplier. Any serious suggestions.

Last edited:
Pin it and get bloodwork, that's only way to really find out..

send a mail back to the firm and tell them. Tell them you want them to re-send the REAL ones. Unless your happy to use it.

make sure there arent any spaces or shit. sometimes they print out the labels prior to loggin them in the system to be checked against.

just check and re check to make sure u arent fuckign it up with lower cases or some shit

well its also good that its only ester that seems to be not registering. further showing it could be what i suggested happened.... PM the source and i will tell you if i have had the same issues...

Back