• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone else go crazy on Clomid ?

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started clomid around 2 weeks ago at 100mg ED.

Been having very vivid dreams and constant anger. Worse than Tren....
wtf....

Anyone?

I get really emotional on clomid. It's almost like it amplifies emotions for me. Last time I was on clomid, I almost teared up while watching a chick flick with my girl, but then I got so pissed with being a pussy that I had to go and break some shit. Talk about an emotional roller coaster:roflmao::jerkit:

My buddy got pissed on them..I never got mad on them but once I went crazy one night where I had so much energy like I drank 5 red bulls out of knowhere and went outside and did sprints at midnight.. I think it was from the clomid.. It was freaky

i ran GP clomid at 100/100/100/75 for my last cycle and had zero side effects. i guess it all depends on the person.

i did shoot much bigger loads on clomid though.

More emotional when on clomid. I also throw ropes lol. No anger though.

Does make me a bit more grumpy and emo, but nothing like Tren. After all these years, I'm kinda used to it, and I just know to expect it. Hope you feel better soon.

I just started clomid around 2 weeks ago at 100mg ED.

Been having very vivid dreams and constant anger. Worse than Tren....
wtf....

Anyone?

That's the way I am throughout pct. But for me it's just from my hormones being elevated, then dropped...

Hey op, are you coming off after blasting and cruising? If so, I'm curious how it's going.

IML Gear Cream!
im on clomid right now...some emo mood swings that come out of nowhere but really minor. no rage though...a little bit of rage when i used sustanon but not kill somebody and eat their heart type of rage.haha

My last PCT I used clomid for the first time. The first week at @100mg ED. After that week my GF asked me wtf was wrong with me.. I had been an ass the entire week. I got so pissed off by little things... ! Grumpy as hell.

Decreasing the dose to 50mg ED helped a lot.

All I know is that I will never do 100mg ED again.. Never had any issues with Nolvadex.

Same shit happens to me, but I think its just pct in general. after 3 weeks I feel normal despite clomid/nolva therapy. But for those 3 weeks it seems that I'm borderline bipolar.

get a bit more anxious and when on 100mg get some REAL vivid dreams.

The only noticable side I ever have with clomid is my loads seem 10x larger.

ughh man im reallly not looking forward to this pct in a few weeks
the bigger loads would be great though

is this why i wanna destroy everything.... gf left me cause i got swole and started cheating.....im going nuts

IML Gear Cream!
wow... i ran clomid twice only, but never experienced any of the sides mentioned here..

is this why i wanna destroy everything.... gf left me cause i got swole and started cheating.....im going nuts
you didnt threaten to ruin her life by sending nudes to her family and job if she broke up with you?
works for me

More like depressed, crybaby, losing 40 pounds on my bench in 2 weeks kind of reaction.

i had a bad reaction to it but everyones body chemistrys alittle different....

Back