• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

monster is it in you

Tatguy83

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i walk into the gym its shoulder day i stretch out real good still soar from deads two days a go warm up barbell military presses start out twenty fives going light bang them out twenty five thirty who knows im not counting reps sets limits an i have a problem with those throw 45's on bang bang bang one set two set four sets the voices are starting they want more dumbell presses bang bang bang they love it gotta make it harder im thinking on the fly take it down slower flex bottom pause explode still not enough seated smith presses burn them up im on fire i need more five behind five in front five behind five in front cant do another doesnt matter cuz i already got it up ha time for quarter reps i gotta feed it lock the bar down better not try an stand up my body says but the monster says why did u put the bar down its never satisfied as im walking out the door its making up more shit to do an pissed cuz im leaving to be continued......

lol the funny thing is i left out the part bout my left eye feeling like it was going to pop out my head it took like three hours for it to feel normal lmfao focus on that ha :nerd: IS IT IN YOU ??????

file.php

Moving from Training into the gay section.

It's called puncuation. You should fucking try it.

lol the funny thing is i left out the part bout my left eye feeling like it was going to pop out my head it took like three hours for it to feel normal lmfao focus on that ha :nerd: IS IT IN YOU ??????

That's the funny part?...

The funny part would be if your eye really did pop out and you decided to dress as a pirate for Halloween...Rrrrr

Now thats thinking glass half full...
images

IML Gear Cream!
This must come from random skull fuckings?

Back