• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

any updates?

sofargone561

i am KING you are peasant
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im starting to lose hope that it will be any time soon if at all.. =( i havnt heard anything lately and last time i checked the site it was all shut down. i do beleive its been worked on and it will come back nice and ready for us but it seems like the light at the end of the tunnel gets dimmer all the time =( and reps in here have any new info? estimated time of re opening?

About a week or so. New site is undergoing cool new overhaul with added security. thx

I'm sure Z and the team are working as hard and as quick as they can.

It's better to have any bugs worked out of the system before going live and then waste time putting out fires.

We hear ya bud...

... "we're all wanting him to open ASAP as well. "

I'm sure Z and the team are working as hard and as quick as they can.

It's better to have any bugs worked out of the system before going live and then waste time putting out fires.

We hear ya bud...

... "we're all wanting him to open ASAP as well. "
i agreee with that 100 percent i just havnt heard anything in a while i wanted to see if their was any updates. ill go back to waiting then good thing i dont NEED anything right now lol

He's not reopening nuff said(ps I'm drunk) still gonna win the z challenge

Is all moving forward very nicely IMO. All is being put in place- more secure- doing away with any " problems" and the best gear on the web soon to come-Thank You-ordawg1

Geez is anyone legit anymore? I've ordered a few times from Z with no problens at all but that was a year ago. Now the only people I see saying it's gtg are people with big Zteam banners under their posts.

Geez is anyone legit anymore? I've ordered a few times from Z with no problens at all but that was a year ago. Now the only people I see saying it's gtg are people with big Zteam banners under their posts.

That's b/c they know what is going on...they are in the loop. I am also in the loop and saying that all is well and g2g. And LOOK...NO Z-TEAM BANNER!:clapping:

I was impatient and placed an order with someone else and looks like I got burned. I should have waited for Z.

IML Gear Cream!
whoa whoa whoa Z is legit as fuck i NEVER said he wasnt i just wanna no when hes gonna be back up becuase i ONLY want to go to Z calm down

Z is Gtg and obviously no banner!

cant wait for z to open up. we need a good reliable domestic source on this board

You will have it soon. Just making sure all is PERFECT and when you order it is both FAST and SAFE. Plus- ppl seem to appreciate good communication-Thanks-ordawg1:winkfinger:

Last edited:

Z is DEF GTG. Things are working themselves out for a better experience for everyone... Dammit.... my opinion doesn't count i have banner :)

I was impatient and placed an order with someone else and looks like I got burned. I should have waited for Z.

:pissed:I told everyone it's worth the wait.Live and learn!Next time go with z.:winkfinger:

:pissed:I told everyone it's worth the wait.Live and learn!Next time go with z.:winkfinger:
haha im waiting but have a very hard time!!!! i almsot went with someone else soooo glad i didnt but i have 3 guys or so that seem to be looking right tho z better hurry

IML Gear Cream!
I always try to stay stocked :) ... This helps with patience.. Always got both a cut and bulk cycle ready to go.

I am getting dangerously low on medication....I mean dangerously low....

Like I said I always liked his gear and service in the past. There's just so much shady shit going on in this industry right now that I must have misinterpreted.

I've been a recent victim of naps and RnM for a substantial amount of money. My luck is so bad, if it was raining pussy I would get hit in the head with a dick. So I'm just being cautious.

I was actually just thinking of coming back home to good old Z again, even if I have to pay more.

Like I said I always liked his gear and service in the past. There's just so much shady shit going on in this industry right now that I must have misinterpreted.

I've been a recent victim of naps and RnM for a substantial amount of money. My luck is so bad, if it was raining pussy I would get hit in the head with a dick. So I'm just being cautious.

I was actually just thinking of coming back home to good old Z again, even if I have to pay more.

LOL! :D

You'll be fine with Z - we all start out being just a little skeptical with our first order.

You have my word - everything I post, or comment about Z and his products is 100% truthful.

If I ever have any uncertainty - I'll also highlight that within my posts - and I strongly feel that about the rest of the gang within the forum.

I should also say - if any product wasn't right I would tell Z - along with the members if there were an issue.

We owe this to Z and the members.

I know first hand from conversations with Z that he would never let a product go out if he didn't feel it was up to par.

I've even tested a few products for Z to make sure the quality was good before he would even consider putting it out to his customers.

Let's just hope he's up and running soon. :)

Back