• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Teragon Labs - Real or Fake Dbol?

604Guy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am familiar with the pink tabs but now I have four bottles, and two of them are much smaller white tabs with a line in the middle. The batch lot numbers are the exact same with the exact expiry date. So im assuming it could possibly be fake? On the other hand, I have read the white tabs are the newer ones and are legit. What do the veterans on here say?

msn6zm.jpg

2lwwu9e.jpg

iondyh.jpg

Also ...

Pink tabs bottle #1 = 99tabs
Pink tabs bottle #2 = 98tabs
White tabs bottle #1 = 100tabs
White tabs bottle #2 = ???

why is it inconsistent for tabs count for the pinks?

Honestly, who knows about any so-called real / fake / counterfeit. etc.. gear anymore... No one can tell you for sure. Just use the stuff and keep a logbook of your nutrition, workouts, strength gain or loss, etc.. Thats really about the only way to tell about 99% of the stuff out there bro. Sad but true.

Honestly, who knows about any so-called real / fake / counterfeit. etc.. gear anymore... No one can tell you for sure. Just use the stuff and keep a logbook of your nutrition, workouts, strength gain or loss, etc.. Thats really about the only way to tell about 99% of the stuff out there bro. Sad but true.

big true!

Back