• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blue Hearts...???

johnnyringo74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2 weeks in and only 2lbs. started weeks 1 @ 20 mg per. week 2 30mg per. started week 3 yesterday @ 40mg per to see how that goes. shouldnt i have noticed something by now? or did i start out too low on the dose? im using it as a kicker with a test e/eq stack. also taking 12.5mg of aromoasin per day

most start out with 40-60 and keep it consistant.....remember also that you have to eat more and pound the water......the gear alone won't make you grow much....it only assists in the growth.....and you think you're eating enough you're probably not.....you can't gain off your "normal" maintenance diet....just like training you have to switch it up

most start out with 40-60 and keep it consistant.....remember also that you have to eat more and pound the water......the gear alone won't make you grow much....it only assists in the growth.....and you think you're eating enough you're probably not.....you can't gain off your "normal" maintenance diet....just like training you have to switch it up

+1!

/v

Going to do 30mg a day for 5 weeks. 20mg in am 1/2 hour before workout. Then 10 mg in evening. With test 500mg and deca 300 also per wk

2lbs? man I could get 10lbs in 2 weeks from good ole naps, with just decent diet and such...miss the oldin days!

Diet is everything dude, I grow off blue hearts on as little as 20mg a day, My first Gears cycle was Dbol after 2 prohormone cycles. 20mg-30mg dbol was all i took on different days and on weekends it was only 10mg a day and I gained nearly 30lbs. But i was eating 6k cals a day and they were all clean.

One more thing, if you have legit blue hearts they will definetly be some of the best dbol you can get.

I've got some blue hearts and they are insane! It's my first cycle and 40mg a day is as much as I can handle.

You should be able to feel the Dbol working. I can feel it kick in, peak and then slowly begin to wear off, helps me figure out my dosing schedule.

IML Gear Cream!
this is my 6th cycle, so i know how to eat. but i could be coming up short on calories. i'll reevaluate and see. i mean i do have that sense of "well being" everyone talks about. just not the weight gain i thought id see in 2 weeks. may take longer to kick in for me i guess.

Love them blue hearts!!! There gooood!

Blue hearts are shit an utter bunk...i have a tub here what's left an there crap...

i did 60mg's ad for 5 weeks and they dident do jack...did 4 weeks at the back end of a 16 week cycle an never felt shit of the heart's.

buy at your own risk :thumbdwn:

I've got some blue hearts and they are insane! It's my first cycle and 40mg a day is as much as I can handle.

You should be able to feel the Dbol working. I can feel it kick in, peak and then slowly begin to wear off, helps me figure out my dosing schedule.

Lol

Back