• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Slin pin into pec

Dyers Eve

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK I'm ready for something different. I want to try a slin pin injection into my pecs. Where is the best place on the pec to pin? No nipple commments.

Pin the side of your pec, horizontal to your body. You don't wanna pin perpendicularly. Inner chest is best, where your pec has the most flesh. I wouldn't go over 2ml unless you have an enormous chest.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

images

There. :winkfinger:

Ahhhh come on Animalhouse, WTF! :eek:

I slam it in the meatiest part straight on with a 1/2" slin pin. Inner middle chest for me.

I slam it in the meatiest part straight on with a 1/2" slin pin. Inner middle chest for me.

That's exactly what she asked for.

OK, I just did it. I sort of pushed my bicep into my chest to push it up and out. Had plenty of muscle to shoot into that way. Shot into the inner chest about a inch or two in and halfway up.
First half of the slin pin went in without me even feeling it, then bam, it started to sting the further in it went. Finally got it all the way in and went nice and slow, about 1 min to inject all 1 ml.
I'll probably do it again, maybe I'll go more towards the middle of the chest. I dunno. I didnt really care for that sting, I wasnt expecting it.

Heh, I was doing it with Test suspension a while back, left a nasty knot at first.

as others said..find the meatiest part and do it..
takes some time though to push it in eh

I did a little titty bangin last night.... wait we're talking about gears.

Back