• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rank which race has the hottest women...

ExLe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Rank what race you guys think has the hottest women...

my rankings...

Hispanic-1
White-2
Asian-3
Middle eastern-4
Black-5

Swap white and hispanic and u have my list

Ethiopian......pink and black pussy for the win!...................FUCK THAT!

Now to be serious

Hispanic-1
White-2
Italian-3
Middle eastern-4
Black-5 (but a nice black, not a black gorilla bitch)

Now to be serious

Hispanic-1
White-2
Italian-3
Middle eastern-4

you don't like asians?...

I'm with you on the black chicks, most look like dudes unless they are mixed with something...

Nah bro not a fan of asian women at all! The only ones I found half pretty were the ones in singapore...Singapore airlines those women were hot!

Yeah I like the curvy black chicks, how beyonce used to be.

images
Hispanic-1

images
white-2

images
asian-3

images
Middle eastern-4

images
Black-5

hispanic and italian women are fucking hot! Love them.

we talkin Race or ethnicity here?

i go with Caucasian, all the hottest women fall under this race (Italian, Spanish, anything euro)
then i go with mixed, which is most of the world like Brazil, rican

Eva-Laskari-1.jpg

Greek women are hawt..

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee:

Sila-Sahin-playboy-23043-newsmediaimages-4.jpg

Turkish babe..

#1 White
#2 White
#3 White
#4 White
#5 Asian/White
I've never seen a red bird in a crows nest

Caucasian

Rank what race you guys think has the hottest women...

my rankings...

Hispanic-1
White-2
Asian-3
Middle eastern-4
Black-5

Middle eastern isnt a race. Theyre caucasians technically. 2, Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.

and to answer, mullatos.

I have got to go with all of the above. Exceptionally beautiful women come in all races and ethnicities, and in all shapes and sizes. In general, I would have to say I have a slight preference for Scandinavian ladies, but that probably has more to do with my own Norwegian and Danish heritage than anything else.

They're only 5 races in this world so, in alphabetical order:

Black = African origin.

Brown = Indian, Aborigine, Middle Eastern and so forth.

Red = Native American, ex. Navajo, Comanche, Cherokee, Mohawk, and so forth.

Yellow = Asian.

White = Europe.

And all combinations there of. Why would a person shortchange themselves when there is beauty in all races. After all would it not be better to be an equal opportunity lover and taste all the delicious, delectable women of the world ?!

Now to be serious

Hispanic-1
White-2
Italian-3
Middle eastern-4

^^ this guy loves them Abo bitches - true story, confessed it to me in a PM :lol:

aboriginal_women_photo.jpg

Middle eastern isnt a race. Theyre caucasians technically. 2, Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.

and to answer, mullatos.

Thanks for the clarification...

I have got to go with all of the above. Exceptionally beautiful women come in all races and ethnicities, and in all shapes and sizes. In general, I would have to say I have a slight preference for Scandinavian ladies, but that probably has more to do with my own Norwegian and Danish heritage than anything else.

have you been there?

:coffee:

white of course.

But country wise, its definitely Norway then Denmark then idk most likely some other euro country.

Ah, my parents are from Denmark. I visit regularly. For sure some of the hottest girls. really common too. like 8/10 girls my age are ridiculously hot. But in Norway its like every chick. I'm shocked every time I go,.. US girls are so poor in comparison, not bad, but not top notch. lol

Back