• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

musclepharm

nolan68

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok just had some bloodwork done, just checking PSA and prostate exam. I have been on since Aug 1 and have ran a little deca, tren, and very dbol. Ok my ? is about your PSA numbers. Shouldn't it go up when on. And btw I have been muscle pharm T250 E on 750mg/wk and my PSA was compltely normal. And it really doesn't feel like the last test I was on {Fast Muscle} very good shit. I mean I should feel some kind of sensitivity in my nipples. I mean u know especially if ur not using an anti E and Im not. So just wondering if anyone has used MP and what kind of results did they get. Just not impressed w them.

If you want to know if it's working just get bloodwork for a hormonal panel. You're trying to figure out legitimacy of your test by gauging possible side effects or possibly increased levels on your PSA. That's like seeing if you have a fever by taking the temperature of your blankets. Cut out the unknown and get a hormonal panel done and see what your testosterone levels are. If they aren't way above the normal range then your shit is bunk.

you can ask your Dr. for bloodwork or if you'd rather keep it under wraps:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/a...heap-bloodwork-how-get-without-insurance.html

I think the prop is bunk. Didn't feel shit.

If you want to know if it's working just get bloodwork for a hormonal panel. You're trying to figure out legitimacy of your test by gauging possible side effects or possibly increased levels on your PSA. That's like seeing if you have a fever by taking the temperature of your blankets. Cut out the unknown and get a hormonal panel done and see what your testosterone levels are. If they aren't way above the normal range then your shit is bunk.

you can ask your Dr. for bloodwork or if you'd rather keep it under wraps:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/a...heap-bloodwork-how-get-without-insurance.html

Yeah this is the only way to be SURE. But there are many other things you should be experiencing- Random boners/increased libido, night sweats, moon face if you are far enough into your cycle, and sensitive nips.

Plus if your BW is coming back normal, your shit is bunk. Period.

Last edited:
Back