• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Top 1% getting richer while poor, middle class lag

GMO

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greed is good? Apparently so. I used to have a great respect for the US, but due to political corruption and greed, the US has gone down the tubes...fucking over the middle and lower class and padding the already fat pockets of the wealthy. Fuck you politicians.:attitude:

The rich (top 1%) income increased by 275%...the middle class, less than 40%...the lower class, less than 18% in the last 30 years.

Top 1% getting richer while poor, middle class lag - Chicago Sun-Times

Greed is good? Apparently so. I used to have a great respect for the US, but due to political corruption and greed, the US has gone down the tubes...fucking over the middle and lower class and padding the already fat pockets of the wealthy. Fuck you politicians.:attitude:

The rich (top 1%) income increased by 275%...the middle class, less than 40%...the lower class, less than 18% in the last 30 years.

Top 1% getting richer while poor, middle class lag - Chicago Sun-Times

YES-

But it dosnt help whenyou see these whiny emo hippie looking kids protesting -

Something has to budge, Or elese, well im afraid it'll "break out"
again between the states...

Good post GMO

This has been going on since the beginning of the world.. the fucking greedy riches are always, and I mean always trying to get richer on whatever account they have to do. :shooter:

As for the poor people, there will always be poor people in the world and a lot of suffering. United States is going down the drain and so are we citizens of the nation. Who knows were we will end up...?....

Back