• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My PCT after 8 months of blasting and cruising

My nolva was from gen-shi

I understand. I got the snip in jan. got 2 girls already. I miss the crazy libido the most.

this doesn't have anything to do with blasting or cruising,i can't believe its left on here .this guy did 20 week cycles back to back, with a few lousy weeks of test in the middle????but yet it says 8and 8?you didn't even clean out your recepters before the second cycle.how can gains be made? glad you don't want no more kids cause that option isn't yours any more bud,lol. feel sorry for you bro.

cruised 5weeks out of 30and you never even cleaned your system out before doin another cycle bro...they are cycles man ,thats not blast and cruise.your a juice monkey looking for a name for your stupidity.

this doesn't have anything to do with blasting or cruising,i can't believe its left on here .this guy did 20 week cycles back to back, with a few lousy weeks of test in the middle????but yet it says 8and 8?you didn't even clean out your recepters before the second cycle.how can gains be made? glad you don't want no more kids cause that option isn't yours any more bud,lol. feel sorry for you bro.

I don't really need any advice from a girl on how to use aas, but thanks. Could you explain "clean out your recepters" in scientific terms? *receptors*

IML Gear Cream!
Alright, I got my test levels back:

Total test: 335 (348-1197)
Free test: 13 (8.7-25.1)
Estradiol: 7.7 (7.6-42.6)
lh: 4.4 (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 2.0 (1.5-12.4)

This doesn't seem real good to me, considering I still have serms in my system. But, I feel fine except the libido not being up to par. Sex is still good and I can perform fine though. I do know that my aromasin from chemoneresearch was g2g considering my extremely low estradiol.

I'll recheck in 4-6 weeks. Any thoughts?

Ok, this was December of last year. Did you ever get off the serms? What happened? Have you been tested again? Did you ever fully recover? Personally, I do not think everything will be back to normal until at least a couple of months after no more hormone manipulation, giving your body a chance to return to its natural state with no outside influences.

I am just curious how you are doing now.

I don't normally neg people. But I feel you deserved it.

Ok, this was December of last year. Did you ever get off the serms? What happened? Have you been tested again? Did you ever fully recover? Personally, I do not think everything will be back to normal until at least a couple of months after no more hormone manipulation, giving your body a chance to return to its natural state with no outside influences.

I am just curious how you are doing now.

I didn't test again because I felt great at those test levels. I stayed off for a while longer and ran another cycle. I'm cruising right now and will run another cycle in a few weeks. I may try to pct again after that cycle, or just continue trt. I'm currently on trt from a doc.

Back