• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Perfect Tren Cycle

MovinWeight

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys.

Can someone please recommend the the best way to run your first tren cycle? Including all AAS and supports needed from start to finish of PCT? I am currently running a Test and Deca cycle and would like to prepare for my next. Thanks!

Tren E. Looking to gain 10-15lbs in LBM. Mostly lean out and cut BF. Currently at 18% at 6feet and 197lbs. I'm 26 years old and have gone through 3 cycles.

tren ace is somethign to think about since its your first go with tren. If you dont get along with it then the ace is out of your system fast :D

all the bets bro.

Tren E. Looking to gain 10-15lbs in LBM. Mostly lean out and cut BF. Currently at 18% at 6feet and 197lbs. I'm 26 years old and have gone through 3 cycles.

Lofty goals . . you'll certainly get recomp if you structure you diet right, maybe not so much gains - will depend on diet again and tolerance to tren

Whats your proposed length of cycle?

Personally I would run the following:

wk 1-12 test cyp 300mg EW
wk 3-4 tren ace 50mg ED (350mg)
wk 5-12 tren ace 75mg ED (525mg) <==If you can handle it

run the test for 1st two weeks solo before adding in tren . . you could simplify with test prop and probably start all gears running together, it just means a little less pinning with cyp

You could add in Var @ 50mg ED for the last 6 weeks.

Aromasin 12.5mg 3x week, maybe twice at that test dosage
Caber 0.25mg 3x week
PCT clomid and aromasin

run hcG throughout cycle, stop the week after the last pin of test before PCT starts

Back