• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any vegetarians here?

independent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How is it working for you? I am noticing as I get older my digestive tract isnt the same as it was. Im going to still eat dairy although I eat very little of it now and I might still have sushi once in a while. Thoughts?

Take a little time to figure out what precisely it is that you can't eat.

Is it all meat? Just read meat?

You should take the time to figure out what the issue is because there may be an underlying issue that you should be aware of.

For example, you may have developed IBS, so dairy may not be something you should eat.

Good luck, man.

Take a little time to figure out what precisely it is that you can't eat.

Is it all meat? Just read meat?

You should take the time to figure out what the issue is because there may be an underlying issue that you should be aware of.

For example, you may have developed IBS, so dairy may not be something you should eat.

Good luck, man.

I had a mild case of gastritis a few years ago so that could be flaring up, IBS is a possibility too. Red meat & dairy definitely cause me problems but I eat very litlle dairy anyways, maybe a slice of cheese on a sandwich. I will still use isopure protein a couple times a day for my protein needs, it doesnt bother my stomach at all. Im just going to try eating a little more natural for a while and see how I feel.

I had a mild case of gastritis a few years ago so that could be flaring up, IBS is a possibility too. Red meat & dairy definitely cause me problems but I eat very litlle dairy anyways, maybe a slice of cheese on a sandwich. I will still use isopure protein a couple times a day for my protein needs, it doesnt bother my stomach at all. Im just going to try eating a little more natural for a while and see how I feel.

Sounds good.

Start with a few days of eating very clean. No meats, dairy, or junk food. See how you feel and keep a diary. You'll find out quickly what your new limits are. IBS symptoms show up in just an hour or so.

After you've kept a diary for a week or so, set your new diet based on it.

If you do have to drop meats, test yourself on all the protein replacement foods. More info.

How is it working for you? I am noticing as I get older my digestive tract isnt the same as it was. Im going to still eat dairy although I eat very little of it now and I might still have sushi once in a while. Thoughts?

No, I'm not a vegetarian and never have been.

(I still do BBing)

But as I get older I eat less meat, and I eat smaller meals. I'm almost 42.

To each their own, I say. I lived with a vegan once.

Back