• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Solo Super DMZ run!

Culler

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, this being my second go at a PH, decided that DMZ was gonna be the one. I know, running a PH solo isn't the best, but I'm not confident in running a full on cycle just yet. I will in the coming months after more research but for now, I will be running it alone. My first cycle was H-drol, and I really enjoyed it, with next to no sides (few back pumps was about it). Gained a good 12lbs dry and kept about 7 of that after PCT was through.

Stats are:
28 y/o
6'-2"
234.2 lbs
7 years lifting heavy (with about 2 years off in between)
I would estimate 17% B.F.

I'm really excited to get started and took my first pill this morning. Looking to put on about 15lbs good dry gains. Really looking to increase my strength as well.

Will be running it like this:

Weeks 1-4:
2 caps DMZ (1 am, 1 pm)
1 E-control RX at noon with lunch
2 Anabolic Matrix at noon with lunch
8 Cycle Assist (4 am, 4 pm)
6 Orange Triad (3 am, 3 pm)
4 fish Oil (2 am, 2 pm)
2 Milk thistle (1 am, 1 pm)

Supporting Supps for weeks 1-4:
Protein
Taurine (5-7g daily)
Glutamine (5-7g daily)

Weeks 4-8:
2 Anabolic Matrix at noon with lunch
1 E-control RX
8 Cycle Assist (4 am, 4 pm)
6 OT (3 am, 3 pm)
4 Fish oil
2 Milk Thistle
100/100/50/50 Nolva (wondering if I should just run it 50/50/50/50?)

Support supps:
Protein
Size-on Creatine
Jack3D
Glutamine (5-7g daily)

That's about it.

I will keep a short log as I go, won't be posting my whole work-out or anything, will update on some PR's and sides that I think is worth mentioning. But will track my weight, etc.

If I'm missing anything, feel free to comment.
Looking forward to it!!

Cheers,
Culler

thats some crazy nolva dosages.. do u actually mean clomid?

Nope, I ran it 50/50/50/50 for the H-drol cycle, so I was thinking of doing the same. It was suggested to run it 50/50/25/25 but the caps came in 50 (I believe it's mcg?) so I just went with one cap a day, which is what I am thinking of doing here.

Nope, I ran it 50/50/50/50 for the H-drol cycle, so I was thinking of doing the same. It was suggested to run it 50/50/25/25 but the caps came in 50 (I believe it's mcg?) so I just went with one cap a day, which is what I am thinking of doing here.

That's WAY too high for Nolvadex. For your cycle, 20/20/10/10 would suffice...

I also never heard of Nolva coming in 50mg caps...it does sound like clomid to me.

Sorry, you are totally right, just pulled them out, it's actually 20mg caps. I will just run it 20/20/20/20.

Not sure if youre ready for another cycle considering you don't know proper doses of pct and didnt know doses last pct you ran..
best of luck and keep researching

Not sure if youre ready for another cycle considering you don't know proper doses of pct and didnt know doses last pct you ran..

As I said, it was a simple mistake, I know the dosage for both Clomid & Nolva, I've been reading multiple forums for nearly 2 years now, researched the f... out of my first run of H-drol, and did the same for this one. Pretty confident I'm 'ready' for this...

I went back at had a look at my notes for both the frist run, and this one and it looks good. Wish I was running test with it, but I'm not ready for it yet, still have some reading to do.

As I appreciate your comment, it was a simple error, I got the two (most common PCT choices) confused.

This and the fact ur running super dmz as your second cycle. That shit is way to advanced for a second cycle.

As I said, it was a simple mistake, I know the dosage for both Clomid & Nolva, I've been reading multiple forums for nearly 2 years now, researched the f... out of my first run of H-drol, and did the same for this one. Pretty confident I'm 'ready' for this...

I went back at had a look at my notes for both the frist run, and this one and it looks good. Wish I was running test with it, but I'm not ready for it yet, still have some reading to do.

As I appreciate your comment, it was a simple error, I got the two (most common PCT choices) confused.

Bro you haven't researched enough then , becUse super dmz is alot harsher on your body then test but you say your not ready for it? Then your not ready for this stacked compound yet either.

This and the fact ur running super dmz as your second cycle. That shit is way to advanced for a second cycle.

Ok, what would you suggest?

I honestly feel that this will be more then fine. I have been lifting a long time, and felt the H-drol I ran before was weak. But, I posted this for these comments.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro you haven't researched enough then , becUse super dmz is alot harsher on your body then test but you say your not ready for it? Then your not ready for this stacked compound yet either.

I understand that it's much more harsh on the body the Test is, but I am not knowledged enough with injecting, needle gauge, sites, etc.

I know that it being a stacked compound of Superdrol, it will be very strong, but if all the supporting supplements are in place, I don't see what the problem is. Maybe I'm missing it...

I've been pre-loading Milk Thistle for two weeks, cycle assist for a week, I have my diet in check, I don't know. Is there another non-injectable compound you'd suggest? I hate to sound like 'that guy' but I've been researching & reading a long time (2+ years) on this and wasn't expecting these kinds of comments.

Take the directed dosages. Eat heavy but clean. Supplement with Protein shakes in addition to the new food amounts. Supplement with twice as much h20 as you think you will need---heavy compound movements---and go for the bulk. Leave the cardio and the "sculpting" at the door.

Expect some back pumps (week 2...late week 2), lethargy is cured with carbs, and expect to gain. People take alot of heat over the Nolva vs. Clomid issue. I can only tell you what I did/do---Clomid after cycle and Nolva on hand in case I can't stop rubbing my left nipple. (did not need the Nolva during my dmz cycle and I am sort of prone to gyno at high dosages of juice). (insert disclaimer here---this is just my 2 pennies worth of experience---I think we over analyze at times).

Now...the great news is that you will love the strength/stamina/recovery so lift smart.

I will definitely be on the DMZ again in the early part of next year---I really enjoyed it.

Ok, what would you suggest?

I honestly feel that this will be more then fine. I have been lifting a long time, and felt the H-drol I ran before was weak. But, I posted this for these comments.

I would suggest you go get some Epi an run that or even another hdrol w maybe a 11oxo bridge Hdrol is not weak, not even Close. You said u kept 7 pounds in 6 weeks, that's pretty damn good bro.

It's like going from smoking weed to shooting heroin, take it easy and don't rush this shit or u will end of regretting it.

Super dmz and mdrol to me are a waste run without a test base. I have done them solo and w a test base and it's not even close. Worlds apart as far as gains, keeping them and how u feel on cycle. 4 weeks is just not enough time to gain that much muscle.

Run something milder and longer and read up more on test and then use the dmz to kickstart the test cycle if you want. That's the best advice I can give you and it beats putting your body through hell to keep less then half your gains.

And if your gonna run the dmz anyway there is no reason to use and anti E on cycle, both are very dry and don't aromitize. All it will lead to is your joints hurting like hell.
Run Nolva 30/20/20/10 and last week add in the AI and taper that down over 3-4 weeks.

Take the directed dosages. Eat heavy but clean. Supplement with Protein shakes in addition to the new food amounts. Supplement with twice as much h20 as you think you will need---heavy compound movements---and go for the bulk. Leave the cardio and the "sculpting" at the door.

Expect some back pumps (week 2...late week 2), lethargy is cured with carbs, and expect to gain. People take alot of heat over the Nolva vs. Clomid issue. I can only tell you what I did/do---Clomid after cycle and Nolva on hand in case I can't stop rubbing my left nipple. (did not need the Nolva during my dmz cycle and I am sort of prone to gyno at high dosages of juice). (insert disclaimer here---this is just my 2 pennies worth of experience---I think we over analyze at times).

Now...the great news is that you will love the strength/stamina/recovery so lift smart.

I will definitely be on the DMZ again in the early part of next year---I really enjoyed it.

This.

Gained ten lean lbs. on both of my Super-DMZ Rx cycles. :bow: The cycles where almost a year apart and each was for four weeks.

This product works.

This.

Gained ten lean lbs. on both of my Super-DMZ Rx cycles. :bow: The cycles where almost a year apart and each was for four weeks.

This product works.
yes^ im on week to and im up 8 pounds. i have nothing bad to say at all about this product so far except the lathargy kills me. also a word of advice buy tourine and and drink LOTS of water. i wasnt drinking nearly enough water and i was getting terrible back pumps. i upped my water doasge and they almost went away. added a little tourine and bam all gone. =)

Myself, like Culler, ran an Hdrol only cycle and had some decent gains. But after researching a shit load on here, a few other forums, and talking to a bunch of my bros who have taken m-drol i feel like im ready for the DMZ. One question though, would you guys recommend a test booster while ON cycle or with the PCT?

Myself, like Culler, ran an Hdrol only cycle and had some decent gains. But after researching a shit load on here, a few other forums, and talking to a bunch of my bros who have taken m-drol i feel like im ready for the DMZ. One question though, would you guys recommend a test booster while ON cycle or with the PCT?

You know dmz and mdrol are two different products right? Dmz is Dymethazine and mdrol is superdrol.
Super dmz is a stack of both and for a second cycle is just retarded.

i understand people make mistakes as they are human but you even mentioned them dosed in mcg?..just be careful and i would save superdmz for a future cycle (most likely with test) i'd get some epi or even m14add and run that..superdrol made me feel like complete shit without a test base.

You know dmz and mdrol are two different products right? Dmz is Dymethazine and mdrol is superdrol.
Super dmz is a stack of both and for a second cycle is just retarded.

I fully understand they are 2 different phs, but they are similar compounds. Whats so retarded about it?

I fully understand they are 2 different phs, but they are similar compounds. Whats so retarded about it?
its simply retarded for the fact that you dont need a stack of orals as a second cycle..yes they are similar (dymethazine has 2 superdrol molecules) but the shutdown will be harsher..superdrol shuts downs hard on its own..and you havent tried either one of the compounds so why not start with dzine or mdrol and see how you react before you start stacking products that you do not need..keep researching my friend

IML Gear Cream!
I understand that it's much more harsh on the body the Test is, but I am not knowledged enough with injecting, needle gauge, sites, etc.

I know that it being a stacked compound of Superdrol, it will be very strong, but if all the supporting supplements are in place, I don't see what the problem is. Maybe I'm missing it...

I've been pre-loading Milk Thistle for two weeks, cycle assist for a week, I have my diet in check, I don't know. Is there another non-injectable compound you'd suggest? I hate to sound like 'that guy' but I've been researching & reading a long time (2+ years) on this and wasn't expecting these kinds of comments.

Wk 1-4 Super DMZ 2caps ED
Wk 5-8 Nolva 20/20/10/10

SuperDMZ is a great product, and you will enjoy running it.:winkfinger:

its simply retarded for the fact that you dont need a stack of orals as a second cycle..yes they are similar (dymethazine has 2 superdrol molecules) but the shutdown will be harsher..superdrol shuts downs hard on its own..and you havent tried either one of the compounds so why not start with dzine or mdrol and see how you react before you start stacking products that you do not need..keep researching my friend

Exactly.

No reason this needs to be run as a second cycle when the Op can't even get his pct dose correct and is also running an AI on cycle when neither compound can aromitize. If you have done your research then you would know this.

Fact is unless you plan on pinning after this , all your future cycles will for the most part be a huge let down. 4 week cycles are a waste if you do not know what your doing Will you gain alot in the 4 weeks , no doubt , but good luck keeping the gains when it's obvious you guys need to do more research.

Exactly.

No reason this needs to be run as a second cycle when the Op can't even get his pct dose correct and is also running an AI on cycle when neither compound can aromitize. If you have done your research then you would know this.

Fact is unless you plan on pinning after this , all your future cycles will for the most part be a huge let down. 4 week cycles are a waste if you do not know what your doing Will you gain alot in the 4 weeks , no doubt , but good luck keeping the gains when it's obvious you guys need to do more research.

Easy, bro. The OP is just getting his feet wet with a four week DS cycle, which is where most people start. He has a good plan in place and has done considerable research, as evidenced by his support supps. He was also smart enough to post questions on this board to get further clarification and to ensure that his cycle was g2g.

There is no reason why the OP can't make considerable gains on a four week cycle of SuperDMZ and keep them, if his diet and training is dialed in.

Alot of good conversation here, thanks for all the comments.

I may be stubborn or stupid (maybe both), but I am going ahead with the DMZ as I feel 100% comfortable with it and am REALLY pumped about what is coming over the next four weeks. I train crazy hard, and love lifting what I can! I'm really looking forward to the strength gains and wheight gains I can make.

My diet is looking good, lots of good food, tons of water, taurine is already being supp'd with my protein (thanks for the mention who ever it was, but I learned that with the H-drol, water and Taurine were my best friends).

I do hoever have a question, and it's because of the research I did, and even on Iron Mag Labs initial 'cycle example' it was recommended to take E-control Rx with it. I understand that neither compound can aromitize, so why would it be said to take with? I have it and took it yesterday and today, but if it's not required and serves no purpose, I will save it for future use.

On an update, nothing to report as it is only day 2. Mentally, I have been pumping my mind up and keeping me motivated for the ride so I am feeling pretty good right now.

Alot of good conversation here, thanks for all the comments.

I may be stubborn or stupid (maybe both), but I am going ahead with the DMZ as I feel 100% comfortable with it and am REALLY pumped about what is coming over the next four weeks. I train crazy hard, and love lifting what I can! I'm really looking forward to the strength gains and wheight gains I can make.

My diet is looking good, lots of good food, tons of water, taurine is already being supp'd with my protein (thanks for the mention who ever it was, but I learned that with the H-drol, water and Taurine were my best friends).

I do hoever have a question, and it's because of the research I did, and even on Iron Mag Labs initial 'cycle example' it was recommended to take E-control Rx with it. I understand that neither compound can aromitize, so why would it be said to take with? I have it and took it yesterday and today, but if it's not required and serves no purpose, I will save it for future use.

On an update, nothing to report as it is only day 2. Mentally, I have been pumping my mind up and keeping me motivated for the ride so I am feeling pretty good right now.

Hey man not trying to be a dick and I am only talking from experience w all this shit. So I'll back off since you started already, eat big and lift heavy and you will no doubt make some great gains. Just don't be upset if you lose alot of your gains. It can be kinda depressing going from throwing heavy ass weights around one week then week by week getting a bit weaker. It's gonna happen just don't get discouraged.

The anti e is not needed and prob just a way to sell more and make more money. Save for pct

Hey man not trying to be a dick and I am only talking from experience w all this shit. So I'll back off since you started already, eat big and lift heavy and you will no doubt make some great gains. Just don't be upset if you lose alot of your gains. It can be kinda depressing going from throwing heavy ass weights around one week then week by week getting a bit weaker. It's gonna happen just don't get discouraged.

The anti e is not needed and prob just a way to sell more and make more money. Save for pct

Hey bro, no offense taken from eny of your posts, I respect your opinions, that is the whole reason I started this thread. I plan on killing the weights, always go 110% at the gym, and this will be no exception. I found with a little extra work I kept a lot of my strength gains after the H-drol cycle, lost some of the size, but also kept a bit so I was happy after that. I will try and do the same here, we'll see how it goes!

Can't wait to hit it hard tonight, legs will take a beating!

So what would you guys recommend..running a test booster during the cycle, during pct, or never? Or?

So what would you guys recommend..running a test booster during the cycle, during pct, or never? Or?

Running it the whole cycle would be a waste. A test booster needs test to boost and a ph shuts down your natural production.

Get some daa( testforce2). Run that last week of cycle so it can build up in you and run it through out pct.

Running it the whole cycle would be a waste. A test booster needs test to boost and a ph shuts down your natural production.

Get some daa( testforce2). Run that last week of cycle so it can build up in you and run it through out pct.
^^ agree

Culler goodluck with your cycle. no doubt that you will make great gains and hopefully maintain a good amount after pct..just keep researching test and hopefully you'll feel confident enough to take the plunge before you run too many ph's..kill the weights my friend

^^ agree

Culler goodluck with your cycle. no doubt that you will make great gains and hopefully maintain a good amount after pct..just keep researching test and hopefully you'll feel confident enough to take the plunge before you run too many ph's..kill the weights my friend

Thanks brother, I plan on smashing the weights. Absolutely killed legs last night and felt really good with it. Shoulders & Tri's tonight!!

Weighed in at 231 lbs last night, which is what I am going to consider my starting weight. So far I've noticed my appetite has actually increased considerably, which is good but other then that, nothing else to really mention. Intensity is up a little, probably has something to do with knowing I am 'on', but it helps, pushed a few reps last night I would not have finished last week.

Here's a question... What do you guys listen to on the way to the gym to get you pumped up?? I don't listen to music at the gym cause I work out with a partner so there is no need, but I do like to blast some fuckin' metal on the way. Last night was Lamb of God's album Wrath, kick ass stuff!!

Back