• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Divorcing!

Jokes on you for making this meaningless shit into a thread.

Wasteful bastard.

is that the nigger lover?

did anyone honestly believe she changed her preference from medium-rare to "oops i burnt one?

050411-tv-kim-still.jpg

kim_kardashian_ass_8.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-Ass-1.jpg

The only skank nastier than Kim is Snooki. :coffee:

But I'd still shove my dick in Kim's asspipe and thrown a nut down her hallway :analsex::analsex:. Snookie is maybe the one person I think twice about..... Her herpes would have the final words in that story and it not a happy ending.

But I'd still shove my dick in Kim's asspipe and thrown a nut down her hallway :analsex::analsex:. Snookie is maybe the one person I think twice about..... Her herpes would have the final words in that story and it not a happy ending.

euhw6t.jpg

I would do Kim but I wouldn't call her back. We want a sex tape.

all you motherfuckers should get a life. behaving like a bunch of teenager gossip girl americans. **end of rant**

quentin-tarantino-gun-to-head.JPG

I'm so torn up by this. With tears streaming down my cheeks, I ask you: Is the holy institution of marriage it's self in crisis?
ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!!

If those two couldn't make it work then NOBODY will! haha.

IML Gear Cream!
it was never going to work.....

you know as the saying goes "once you go black.....................YOU'RE TAINTED"

Who gives a fuck!!!!! There just spoiled fuckin' bitch's! I'd like to send the three of them over to the middle east,to be treated like there women:paddle:

it was never going to work.....

you know as the saying goes "once you go black.....................YOU'RE TAINTED"

TAINTED by what...please elaborate.

Maybe he is refering to the fact that the African American HIV rate of infection is 5 times higher than caucasions and account for %55 of all new HIV/AIDS cases while only being %12 of the population...

I would agree that tainted is a fair assessment...

African-American Adolescents: Living in a High-Risk Population

He's grown, Let him answer.
Furthermore, according to your statement,
everyone is TAINTED if they have unprotected sex
BECAUSE HIV/AIDS is colorless.

He's grown, Let him answer.
Furthermore, according to your statement,
everyone is TAINTED if they have unprotected sex
BECAUSE HIV/AIDS is colorless.

It's kind of like a bucket of tomatos...

Sure there might be a couple rotten tomatos in bucket 1, but you don't throw them away you just choose carfully...

Bucket two has 5 times more rotten tomatos and has %35 less tomatos than bucket one. Your kid runs to pick a tomato from that bucket, you of course say no that bucket is tainted... Pick out of bucket one...

Someone now grabs a tomato from bucket one and puts it in bucket 2. Then puts it back in bucket one. Your kid reaches for it and you say no that tomato might be tainted, it was in that bucket with a bunch of rotten tomatos...

It's kind of like a bucket of tomatos...

Sure there might be a couple rotten tomatos in bucket 1, but you don't throw them away you just choose carfully...

Bucket two has 5 times more rotten tomatos and has %35 less tomatos than bucket one. Your kid runs to pick a tomato from that bucket, you of course say no that bucket is tainted...

Well then you choose carefully from ANY bucket
as ALL buckets have tainted fruit.

I didn't see anywhere that stated that Kim K has HIV/AIDS
or any other STD for that matter.
Based on this, Kim K is not "TAINTED" as defined by you.

I do not think that was
his meaning of "TAINTED".
I'm quite certain it wasn't so let the
guy answer, he's grown I guess.

Last edited:
Spoiled bitch needs her fat ass fisted……...

Back