• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Human growth hormone

swimmerjohn1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was told that the best product for me to get strong and lose fat would be human growth hormone. I definitely don't want to inject anything. Any recommendations on an oral product? I'm brand new to this so please excuse any problems with etiquette.

Wow.

funny thing is that i was at vitamin shoppe the other day buying some protein when a dude rolls up to the counter and asks for "HGH" ... had a good laugh

whoever told you that gave you terrible advice
and if your against injecting anything then you are in the wrong forum buddy

I was told that the best product for me to get strong and lose fat would be human growth hormone. I definitely don't want to inject anything. Any recommendations on an oral product? I'm brand new to this so please excuse any problems with etiquette.

Whats your age bro?

well, now that the flaming is done, as Victor said, there is no such thing as oral HGH. If your not willing to inject then your not ready to take yourself to the next level. Orals will kill your liver if you overdo it. They are small additions to cycles with a base of 1/multiple injectables.

Back