• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ankle swelling with test

dirtwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am taking test e at 600 mg a week. My ankles are swelling, nothing major it is annoying me some.
My BP is normal
Tri and chlos are great
Pulse rate is great

The swelling is not systemic but just in my ankles. No other symptoms at all.
I do take exemestane 12.5 mg eod

Is this estrogen or something else?

either estrogen or too much sodium
Try bumping your exemestane up to 25mg
My carpal tunnel gets worse with water retention, so I just take anastrozole or exemestane, and it's better the next day

Bump up your aromasin & give few days. Happens to me from time to time.

that happened to me as well. i held water big time on my lower legs. Whenever i got off work and took off my work boots i had a layer of water that settled at the top of my lace up boots. i also got the red face look as a side but i was on sus. didn't really bother me after i got my bp checked just changed up the diet a little and lived with it. When i switched to just test e symptoms vanished.

I cant even use enanthate anymore. I swell like a pregnant toad. Try prop next time. Dandilion root helps too bro.

Yeah I was gonna say cut back on the sodium too. I get the fluff just as much as the next guy, and cutting back on sodium helps. Once you get your AI fine tuned, drop your sodium intake and I guarantee you'll notice a difference. :winkfinger:

Everyone is different but sort of the same as well. I had this happen to me with Test prop. It turned out to be the estro and going up to 25 mg helped. Salt is always another culprit to keep an eye on as has been said. You are doing the most important thing of course by keeping an eye on your BP and blood work. Good luck and post up how the raise to 25mg ed works out.

It has helped. I ordered another AI. I guess some works better than others. My body chemistry is weird

I am taking test e at 600 mg a week. My ankles are swelling, nothing major it is annoying me some.
My BP is normal
Tri and chlos are great
Pulse rate is great

The swelling is not systemic but just in my ankles. No other symptoms at all.
I do take exemestane 12.5 mg eod

Is this estrogen or something else?

i had the same thing hapen 2 years of Iran Testosterone Enanthate...it got that bad i couled hardly drive my car and at one point i had to stop an get out....

walking in town was bad as well had to just keep stoping because of the pain my feet was in....i fellt a right twat..

after about a hr or two it did go away and i was then ok for the rest of the day....

this was always the first thing in the morning when i got up an went out in the car or for a walk ..

at one point i couled hardly get my boot's on as my ankels was that big.

funny that its never happend since

I have been drinking a lot of water with lime juice in it. Been peeing like a mf
it helps a lot. I seem more sensitive to sodium now. I ate half a pizza and swell time WTF

Wow I had never even heard about lime juice being a diuretic before. Wonder where I have been hiding my head at :hmmm: I love limes. I retain water like a damn sponge. I will have to give it a try.

How is it working out for you? Do you think it helps much?

It seems to help a lot. Not sure if it is diuretic or not. My mom and dad swore by it.
It suppose to help the immune system, help the bladder and kidneys and liver, All I know it gets me to drink more water cause it makes it taste better

Wow, so the lime in my rum makes it a healthy drink. Sweet!

Back