• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TEST/DECA/PCT - thoughts?

irc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
38, 11% bf, 6'3" 220#, life-long athlete, second time with gear, 10 week cycle.

1-8: deca 250mg
1-10: test e 250mg
11-12: HCG 250mg e3d or increase as needed (500 eod).
14-17: liquidex .25mg ed, nolvadex 30/30/15/15, HCGenerate.

As you can see i am interested in keeping the pct numbers low. Im wondering if you think nolvadex 40/40/20/20 would be better to start or if my pct as stated looks ok. Thanls in advance for feedback.

More test and more deca. Cut nolva and replace with clomid and aromasin for PCT. Thanks for posting your stats.

/V

More test and more deca. Cut nolva and replace with clomid and aromasin for PCT. Thanks for posting your stats.

/V

Thanks. Curious why you suggest those versus the serm and ai i mentioned.

V hit the nail. bump up test, bump up deca.

run aromasin for an AI

run HCG during cycle. you can start this a few weeks in. 500iu/week will work.

You may not even need an ai at only 250mg per week. Agree with Vic if you want to see good results.

Thanks. Curious why you suggest those versus the serm and ai i mentioned.

IMHO, it's not worth shutting down your natural production for such a low dose. Yields will be minimal to near nothing. Nolva is best used in an emergency, clomid is a better option. HCG is also best suited during cycle rather than after your balls shrink and vanish, IMHO.

/V

irc, what Vic is trying to say is nolvadex can upregulate prolactin significantly in some people. Since Deca is known to raise prolactin, there is a chance of prolactin related gyno (different from estrogen gyno)

If your Prolactin gets to high, you get a decrease in libido, or ED (deca dick) Also, you could get Galactorrhea, which is spontaneous flow of milk from the breast. So thats why caber or bromo are used.

I'm not saying this IS going to happen to you. Heck, it prolly only happens at very high doses. But its still good to be aware of why you shouldn't use Novla in a cycle with a 19-nor. Why risk it bro?

/V

This^^^

...and Deca for 8 weeks is a waste. The ester is so long, that it really doesn't start popping until weeks 5-6.

NPP, which is a short ester Nandrolone, would be the best option for an 8 week run.

Hcg generate is not hcg. Its an over priced placebo supplement.

This^^^

...and Deca for 8 weeks is a waste. The ester is so long, that it really doesn't start popping until weeks 5-6.

NPP, which is a short ester Nandrolone, would be the best option for an 8 week run.

Totally agree NPP would be a FAR better option....and I'd aim for at least 10 weeks.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
irc, what Vic is trying to say is nolvadex can upregulate prolactin significantly in some people. Since Deca is known to raise prolactin, there is a chance of prolactin related gyno (different from estrogen gyno)

If your Prolactin gets to high, you get a decrease in libido, or ED (deca dick) Also, you could get Galactorrhea, which is spontaneous flow of milk from the breast. So thats why caber or bromo are used.

I'm not saying this IS going to happen to you. Heck, it prolly only happens at very high doses. But its still good to be aware of why you shouldn't use Novla in a cycle with a 19-nor. Why risk it bro?

I run deca with Caber, just in case... but I have never really noticed any reduced libido. I've always run it with Test, being test always highter than deca

Knowing nothing about you, your diet, training, or goals...... This is what i would suggest as a basic lean mass cycle

1-15: Deca 400mg
1-16: Test E 600mg
Wait 3 days after you last Test shot and pin hcg 1000iu - 2500 iu EOD until PCT starts
Clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromosin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Since you are using a 19-nor stay away from Nolva.

how would you dose the bromo in a cycle of this sorts??

how would you dose the bromo in a cycle of this sorts??

Sorry dude, I havn't researched enough about Bromo to recommend any dosages.

I chose Caber for my prolactin control, and I used .5mg 1x week. That significantly lowered my prolactin as showed through bloodwork. Everyones different though, most people would suggest .5mg 2x week.

Back