• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any of our sponsors carry Caber?

VictorZ06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking to get some Caber, preferably in caps/tabs. If not, liquid Prami. Do any of our sponsors here carry it?? CEM used to have Prami....but I don't see it on the site anymore. I found several chem sites that carry it, just don't know who to trust. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks guys.

/V

i seen a bro in the buy/sell forum selling axio caber i believe

I tried to post you a PM but don't know if I did it right (first time initiating one)

Extreme has liquid caber but not sure if that helps or not.

No liquid Caber thanks. I think I'm all good now, thanks for the help and PMs brothas!!

/V

EK has it in pill form under "sexual health/prostate". i got it from them and after taking 2 pills out of 20, i accidentally fucking threw them out with my used syringes cuz they were in a small plastic bag. i was kicking myself afterwards for doing that. luckily i had CEM's prami on me to use instead for my tren cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
PM sent.

caber?

Victor ,I'm not familiar with caber or Dostinex...can you shed some light on how it's used and for what? Aromasin and clomid are the only 2 I've ever seen.

thanks,sp1q

I too am looking for Caber.Have been looking for a trusted sponsor.If someone csan send me a PM too would much appreciate thanks

I too am looking for Caber.Have been looking for a trusted sponsor.If someone csan send me a PM too would much appreciate thanks

sent you a pm just found a new source among IM sponsors.

Its not stable in liquid form, thats why we dont carry it. As for other places....make sure its not suspended in a liquid.

Best input I can give

-T

Its not stable in liquid form, thats why we dont carry it. As for other places....make sure its not suspended in a liquid.

Best input I can give

-T

I second this...my first purchase was in liquid and while it works I have no idea how much I actually need to take the get the right amount of effectiveness. tabs are all I'll buy from now on.

Best input I can give

-T
thats good info right there, thank you!

IML Gear Cream!
Can I bug one of you guys for a PM about this as well? Caber would make a great addition to my next cycle

Can I bug one of you guys for a PM about this as well? Caber would make a great addition to my next cycle

Damn I just wish I could just post it! but I'll PM you the way to find it.

looking for pharma grade caber my self, i won the world-pharma lottery so ill be running their npp soon. sustanon and npp, should be a good cycle :winkfinger:

:coffee:

ok I know a million people have asked but i need some caber lol. someone wanna throw me a pm? going to be running tren at 75 ed ;)

Let me joint the caber pm train guys! My next cut cycle is close and I got non!

overseas pharms deliver to us, if its under a certain supply its even legal to ship in. And you can find it cheap....

ill never do tren without a good supply of these guys on hand

Hey guys there is going to be a legal prolactin supplement available very soon. One of the Mods here created it. PM me for details. There are absolutely no side effects associated with this product.

Hey guys there is going to be a legal prolactin supplement available very soon. One of the Mods here created it. PM me for details. There are absolutely no side effects associated with this product.

Sweet.

Back