• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cruise on Test & Tren?

AnabollicA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 42 and on TRT and am considering a low dose cruise on 150mg test E & 100mg tren E.

What are your thoughts on this? I love tren and the fat-burning effects it offers, plus the lean growth/nitrogen retention on restricted diets. At this low dose I'm thinking it should be safe enough over time, or am I crazy?

Interesting idea. Can't see a low dose being an issue.

Would depend on length of cruise and whether you blast on tren as well.

LOL it would only 100mg/week...I'd do it for as long as I can handle it haha

I did a tren cycle over the summer, and I felt like I could've kept going forever :)

Interesting idea. Can't see a low dose being an issue.

Would depend on length of cruise and whether you blast on tren as well.

Probably at least a 3 month cruise. I have other stuff in my arsenal so next blast would probably be 1-test cyp, or Deca, or equipoise. Or tren :)

How long between blasts?

Overall I wouldn't recommend it, but at least the dose would be very low in your suggestion. Are you on TRT for good at this point or do you have any hope of coming off and re-starting natural test production? If you're on TRT for good (cruising on tren will most likely land you on permanent TRT if you weren't planning on it) then I would say the choice is yours and just get blood work every 8-12 weeks to keep values in check as tren will still be detrimental to lipids and kidney function particularly

I've thought about it, interested to see how it works for you

I've read some studies where tren was being considered for androgen replacement, so I guess it's not too far fetched :p

Just saw in original post that you are on TRT, in that case I say it's up to you but if you do it I would def keep an eye on bloodwork in case lipids or enzymes get too out of whack .. let us know how it goes if you decide to!!! good luck bro

yeah bloodwork should be a given, keep an eye RBC count and blood pressure as well

Thanks guys! I get bloodwork done about 3-4x year. I just got it done at the end of august at the end of my 14 week Tren blast and my blood work was perfect LOL!

I didn't mean to run the tren that long, but I was just loving it SO much. :wacko:

If I do this Tren cruise I'll probably cruise 3 months, blast on something else like 1-test cyp, then cruise one more time with Tren before going back to normal TRT. That's the plan today, time will only tell how it goes. But yes I'll definitely take your advices about blood work, it will be critical during this.

I'll let you all know how it goes! :hiya:

IML Gear Cream!
Never really thought about it, but I wouldn't see the point in it, Tren is strong stuff, even at minimal doses you will still benefit from it in the short term, but in the long run you may do more harm than good.

Collagen degeneration will be higher with tren incorporated in your cruise, and you wont ever really heal up your joints and tendons before blasting again.

I love tren, but I wouldn't cruise with it.

^ I've never heard about tren causing collagen degeneration, any more info on that?

Hmmmm

With that info maybe I should drop the Tren cruise idea and just get on HGH!

or maybe both? just sayin they might balance each other out lol

Back