• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lower Test Levels

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Coming off a cycle and need to have blood work done for my HRT that I am on. Doc want it in December

Have been running 750mg to 850mg Test per week (10 Weeks)

Dbol Week 1-5 40mg ed

My doc gets a little nervous when I am over 1,000, last time I ran cycle had blood work done around 4 weeks later and was over 1,100. I told him Ijust did a pen that day he said make sure next time it is a least 7 days before my last shot.

My thought is Starting next week cut back to 150mg per week for 2 weeks and then cut Test completly out for 2 weeks and then have blood work done.

Any thoughts?

What kind of test are you running?

I think that'll work fine, two weeks at 150mg and then two weeks off might actually put you a bit low. Maybe that's what you're going for but I think maybe just sticking at 150mg up til the test would work as well

I think that'll work fine, two weeks at 150mg and then two weeks off might actually put you a bit low. Maybe that's what you're going for but I think maybe just sticking at 150mg up til the test would work as well
thanks

Back