• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How To Inject Testosterone

solid vid..just what i needed before my first quad pin

Hmm never knew you weren't suppose to massage it in. Maybe thats why I have a huge fucking knot on my left glute. Used a damn foam roller to massage it in the other day. I am a dumbass. Hell i've always rubbed it in. First time and prob last time using the roller though.

Hmm never knew you weren't suppose to massage it in. Maybe thats why I have a huge fucking knot on my left glute. Used a damn foam roller to massage it in the other day. I am a dumbass. Hell i've always rubbed it in. First time and prob last time using the roller though.

dont roll it..if you have a sterile abscess it could lead to bigger issues rubbing or rolling it..just apply heat and motrin..

I only pjn my quads. I cant reach around to reach my glute. well i can but its a major strain and uncomfortable. i am still shaky when i do it so the needle moves up and down a lil bit while inside. i mean its basically impossible to hold the needle completely still. dont overthink it, just do it

sterilize > draw > alcohol swab > aspirate > inject slowly > withdraw slowly

i spend more time locating an actual site, making sure im in muscle not between, than actually doing it lol

Great vid. I use to inject my quads as shown (but not the outter always the middle I will be moving that site now) but a few folks had informed me..one a RN/BSN..that the quad held more bacteria and to use the delt. I prefer the quad as its a larger muscle so I personally seem to have got less pain with it. Plus its easier for me to pin than my delt making sure I get the right angle. Glutes..not happening by myself. I also didnt know about the no rubbing. I had always done that and will stop. Also the air bubble to get all the test out, never would ave thought of that. And as said the air bubble you worry about in veins not in the muscle which is why you asperate. Plus I am sure injestick Test into a vein is just a big way to have a crappy day!!

Was that Beiber? Soon as I saw the person was a child I stopped watching.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Isn't that kind of high or more to the front? When I go there it seems to be worse on the pain and swelling, sometimes to the point of walking funny for a few days. I go a little more to the back, and have less discomfort. Unless I'm just doing it all wrong..

I don't know if someone has mentioned this before or not but not everybody can pin quads.

For example I can't. I can pin anywhere but as soon as I pin my quads it swole up like a balloon and it hurts really bad. I've done it with up to 1.5" needle at 14% and it still happens. Anywhere on my leg I pin I'm fucked. But I can do chest, delt, lats, bi, tri, and not a single issue. Same dosage, same oil, same everything (except the needles of course :p).

good video, thanks. Finally made the decision to aas, was nervous about the process of injecting but this helps, still looking to reputable gear, but this eases my stress about injecting.

Back