• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Exemestane help?

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey my exemstane is in liquid form and has gonna all weird and looks like its frosted up is it still ok to take? or is there something i should do to bring it back to normal...

Hey my exemstane is in liquid form and has gonna all weird and looks like its frosted up is it still ok to take? or is there something i should do to bring it back to normal...

Do you mean it has frosted up and stuck to the sides of the bottle or that it is actually ice crystals. If it's stuck to the sides all I can say is try warming up the bottle under hot tap water and shake it up well. I smack the butt of the bottle against the palm of my hand several times to shake it real well and loosen up any settled material before I draw.

I've never had it separate and stick to the bottle with exemestane though I have that problem with sildenafil...accurate dosing isn't as important with sildenafil though so I on't mind so much.

its not stickig to the bottle but when i draw it up with syringe its crystalized! looks white....:hmmm:

That's totally normal, the crystals are the actual aromasin. Just shake well

cheers buddy

Just like X said, that's the way its supposed to be. Just shake that badboy up well.

Shake vigorously before every administration.

Soak bottle in warm water then shake the crap out of it... So you dont get chunks to big for dropper

Back