• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gp Methan 10

rncc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello my friends i have a question , any tried gp Methan 10 ? its good? how dose 40mg/day? thanks :shooter:

I have run it at 40mg a day and it was extremely good, 50mg and my back pumps were insane.

50, 75, and 150

75 was the best, insane pumps and strength increases

I've run it at 40 myself it was nice at that dose. Great pumps, great appetite, no blood pressure issues. Would have bumped it up but I wanted to be conservative

I've run it at 40 myself it was nice at that dose. Great pumps, great appetite, no blood pressure issues. Would have bumped it up but I wanted to be conservative

IMO, more is not always better. 40mg works the best for me, so that is what I run.

yes gp methan is very good. i did 30 for 2 weeks and 40 for 2 weeks, and lets just say this. my max bench i ended up repping 10 times couple months later, insane stuff

IML Gear Cream!
best dbol in the game. i use it at 50mg a day and weight gain and strength go through the roof

genezas dbol is one of the best out there, u cant go wrong, i ran 50mg ED for 6 weeeks the pumps and strength gains were incredible. Even if i started walking fast the pumpss in my shin area were almost unbearable. Dbol is my favorite AAS, the amount of mass you put on quickly with the amazing gains in strength are hard to match.

I have run it at 40mg a day and it was extremely good, 50mg and my back pumps were insane.

Same here.

Any much more than 40mgs ed and I blow up like on drol. I feel effin alpha unlike anything else on dbol though.

Hey im using gp methan 10 mgs as a kickstart is it better to take 20 mgs in the morning than 20 mgs before a workout or whats better

IML Gear Cream!
split up your daily dose is best imo
n.gif

I agree. your body is going to be more capable of using everything to it's maximum potential over a longer duration of time and will handle it better gradually than it will to take a large amount at once. Like drinking water... would you drink a huge cup before you start working out, or would you drink a little then sip some throughout your workout. Which will give yo better results, or should I say keep you the most hydrated and comfortable for the longest amount of time?

Back