• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bad pin...

testodave

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today i was pinning 250mg of test cyp in the delt with a slin pin. Ive been hitting the delts for 3 weeks now. Sometimes a get blood most of the time i dont. Today i had a decent amount of blood and about 10 min after the injection i got really light headed and my heart was racing i though i was going to pass out. Is it possible i injected a little bit of the oil into a blood vessel? And is that really bad for you? Also does that waste the gear and mess your cycle up? Also forgot to mention i felt like shit half the day. And if i aspierate and i get blood can i inject the bloody gear? So i was just wondering if you guys can answer my question and help me out here...thanks

And is that really bad for you?
Yes, ever heard of an emboli?

Also does that waste the gear and mess your cycle up?
Seriously? Your health is more important...

If you aspirate and you get "flashback", take the needle out, replace it and inject someplace else. The symptoms you felt are your bodies way of telling you "WTF MAN!":shooter:

No i dont aspierate....i know...but im going to start thats why i wanted to know if i get blood in the gear i can still pin it.

thats scary aspirate next time and make sure the needle doesnt move after

Aspirating is for the weak, pin that shit! Last quad injection I hit a nerve and just kept pushing.

In all seriousness though, keep us informed on how it goes.

Well i feel great today no problems...i have a bruise the size of a quarter of a penny.

Back