• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cure shrinking testes on cycle

ecot3c inside

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
right now I'm on hdrol and my balls somehow got small as hell (kinda scary) wondering if hcg is a good compound to cure this during cycle. or is there any other I should be considering?

stats?

8% is awesome bro. Hcg is the way to go id blast 1000iu on your first day to get the boys back, then do 500iu 2x per week. Are you running any test?

thanks!, and no test as of yet.. just started the halo to see what it's about (will do a log in a few!) I'm actually sore after working out which never happens, so i know I'm gaining. I plan on cruising with test cyp and some aromasin when I jump on the mdrol extreme after this kickstart of halo. Is there anything else besides HCG? I think I would be fine with clomid right now because I'm not on any test. am I right?

if this is a kickstart why haven't you started your test yet? Do you plan to pct right after you finish the hdrol? If that's the case I'd just deal with small nuts for a few weeks, you get kinda used to it anyway lol.

hdrol shuts down your natural t production. your best bet to help prevent atrophy on any cycle is hcg.

if this is a kickstart why haven't you started your test yet? Do you plan to pct right after you finish the hdrol? If that's the case I'd just deal with small nuts for a few weeks, you get kinda used to it anyway lol.

lol but true if your only doing a 4 week hdrol run i would just deal and use clomid when done, but if your rolling into a cycle with test, hcg is the way to go

by the time I get my hcg ill probably all finished with the cycle so my choices are start test, or wait and start clomi. didn't think my balls were going to turn to raisins otherwise I would've had it planned out.. the dmz never did this.

i ran pmag for 6 weeks and my nuts were still hanging large and low brah..

Back