• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MelanotanII hair darkening

S_walker

Has a face for violence.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been using EP MTII for about a month or so and my hair which is normally light/blonde has started turning black, not just on top of my head, but facial hair too. Anyone ever experience this?

yep, people dont recognize me anymore. Been using it for months now. Your balls will turn black also...

sweet! got a picture of your black balls? mine look like chickpeas

Havn't experienced that myself, but it makes sense.

hair and eyes have darkened

I have used it for 2 months and my eyes and hair have darkened. It is very odd to see my hair but freaking weird to see the eyes get darker. I am now only using it twice a week so with any luck it will not be to easy to see.

Yup, happens to everyone I know. It wears off once you discontinue the Mel-II

My wife used it and it turned her Vagina black. Needless to say we stopped her dosing immediately.

My wife used it and it turned her Vagina black. Needless to say we stopped her dosing immediately.

holy shit! bro LOL

my wife started it and every little blemish on her face turned dark so she stopped. me on the other hand, i guess i will be black headed before long! i use is 4-5 times a week and am darker than i've ever been in my entire life. Extreme Peptide's MTII is dead on! my eyes were already almost black so no noticeable difference in color there

It has sexual sides for sure. What about grey hair, anyone notice greys turning black? That would be sweet :)

Back