• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Slin basics.

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm wondering if anyone has used it and if they could give me a basic rundown on it's use. I haven't made a decision on if I'm using it or not yet but I'm curious. My stats are
30yr old
6'
Training 10 years
7-9%bf
Solid diet and training and good aas knowledge.

GMO or XYZ can help ya on this. Make sure you understand the risks.

well i know you want to take it with growth or else ull just get fat

u want to do 10ius with break fast and 10 ius post workout with a meal

u have to make sure u get at least 10 grams of carbs per iu in the meal after u shoot it.

i havent used it but will be in about a month and that what i have found.

Way to much to know about slin to post it here. The thing about slin, is you can never get complacent when using it.

Ya I've talked to a few guys about it. It's no joke. I was playing with the idea of using for bulking. Right now I have everything running perfect or close to it diet wise. When dosing where do you start? How many ius? I'm not running out to grab some tonight or anything. I just want to learn about it. Any input is great.

Bro...Slin isn't something to mess around with. I've had to learn just about everything for it (since I have to administer it and teach about it to patients) and if you overdose, it can be detrimental and even fatal

If you need some advice, PM me. Don't want to clutter this thread....

Ya I've talked to a few guys about it. It's no joke. I was playing with the idea of using for bulking. Right now I have everything running perfect or close to it diet wise. When dosing where do you start? How many ius? I'm not running out to grab some tonight or anything. I just want to learn about it. Any input is great.

If you haven't used GH yet, you should start there first...

Yep, you don't get to make a mistake with slin. Be on the safe side and be TRIPLE sure.

IML Gear Cream!
you better be good at math. You need a blood meter and start following your sugar levels before and after meals. you need roughly 1iu for every 25 carbs you eat. it takes about 20 minutes for slin to kick in but it could take up to 2 hours to balance out your blood levels, it takes 1.5- 2 hours for you to digest your meal. Everyone reacts differently to slin so its a personal process nailing it down.

you better be good at math. You need a blood meter and start following your sugar levels before and after meals. you need roughly 1iu for every 25 carbs you eat. it takes about 20 minutes for slin to kick in but it could take up to 2 hours to balance out your blood levels, it takes 1.5- 2 hours for you to digest your meal. Everyone reacts differently to slin so its a personal process nailing it down.

Although true, we need to know what kind of slin he is shooting; either rapid-acting, short-acting, long-acting and intermediate-acting.

I'm wondering if anyone has used it and if they could give me a basic rundown on it's use. I haven't made a decision on if I'm using it or not yet but I'm curious. My stats are
30yr old
6'
Training 10 years
7-9%bf
Solid diet and training and good aas knowledge.

It's not worth it yet bro. Take a year or two to build up/research before resorting to slin.

I spent two years reading and researching how to properly use slin before I started. It's very complex, I don't really even feel comfortable throwing advice out there. I only considered it because I had intentions of going pro a few years back. It never happened but started anyway.

/V

I'm not going to do it right now guys lol. I just want to learn about it. I'm always interested in the way different things work in our bodies. It's just I know it's widely used in bb but never spoken of on this forum.

Back