• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Infection!?!

bcarter939

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I think I have a problem and I wanted your opinions. I just started my second cycle of Test. Its been about 4 months since my last cycle. Well I pushed the needle into my delt and I hit a blood vessel, my delt started twitching so I pulled out. Blood immeadiately started coming out. So I cleaned it off, grabbed a new needle and re sterilized. I poked again and did not have a problem this time. Well its been two days and my delt is super sore, there is a slight redness around the site and halfway down my tricep and my arm is definitely warm to the touch. Im 95% sure its infected, has anyone ever had this problem? If so, did it go away by itself or did you get an antibiotic? And if you used an antibiotic, which one? Thanks.

what do you mean you grabbed a new needle AND re-sterilized???(your skin?)

I injected Test-E. The brand is Axio Labs. I grabbed a new needle and applied another alcohol pad to my skin.

i just got off of axios test E not that long ago, i never had any problems with swelling or BA content with it , and i was pinning up to 2ml at a time

I'd wait a day or two before you jump to conclusions of an infection. You hit a vessel so most likely you caused a bit of damage which explains the swelling and redness. If the redness, swelling and feelings of heat don't go away within a few days, and you develop feverish symptoms, go see a doctor then. I've had injections swell and get red, only to go away 5 days later. However, this what most likely caused by the prop ester.

^ hitting a vessel will cause irritation, but im not a doc up to you to judge. if it continues to get worse i would def go to doc!

Hey guys, I think I have a problem and I wanted your opinions. I just started my second cycle of Test. Its been about 4 months since my last cycle. Well I pushed the needle into my delt and I hit a blood vessel, my delt started twitching so I pulled out. Blood immeadiately started coming out. So I cleaned it off, grabbed a new needle and re sterilized. I poked again and did not have a problem this time. Well its been two days and my delt is super sore, there is a slight redness around the site and halfway down my tricep and my arm is definitely warm to the touch. Im 95% sure its infected, has anyone ever had this problem? If so, did it go away by itself or did you get an antibiotic? And if you used an antibiotic, which one? Thanks.

If you can aford Gear, you can aford a doc visit! Your health is not worth fuckin around with! I doubt anyone is a Doctor here! If you harm is hot and the injection site is red its worth getting checked out and get on some meds.

I always wait a week to see if it gets worse or goes away. I don't worry until a week, and its never made it that long. Good luck. Stay sterile.

If you think it's infected then go see a Dr. Don't wait, it's not worth the risk.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro. Sounds like what happened to me one time. My arm was swelled a little,even had some redness like a rash, and it itched.. i kept putting warm compresses on it and 2-3 days it was gone.... Hope this helps u..

Try some ibuprofen. It will take swelling down and soreness and it is also a fever reducer. You can also ice it for ten minutes a few times a day. This happens occasionally to my husband. If it keeps getting worse, I would go in but give it a couple days. If you get a total body fever and not just localizes to your injection area, you should go in to. But it isn't uncommon to get a slight fever in injection site or even your whole body a day or so after any shot.

Hey thanks for the help guys. I took some Advil/Tylenol and the pain went down considerably. Im gonna wait it out a few more days. Ill keep you guys posted.

If you can aford Gear, you can aford a doc visit! Your health is not worth fuckin around with! I doubt anyone is a Doctor here! If you harm is hot and the injection site is red its worth getting checked out and get on some meds.

great replay!
you have 1 life!

Back