• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just wanted to say...

JWooten15

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
That I was wrong. Naps DID come through.

I had already given up on naps and went with another local source for some gear (of which will be gone in a couple weeks), but yesterday I got one of those "we missed you, your package is now at the post office" letters.

I had ordered a book a few days ago so I just expected it to be that. Well, needless to say, I was more than surprised to find that it was my "missing" package!

My PCT didn't come with it, but that stuff is cheap and much more easily gotten than test prop or mast. So I am very very happy. It did take 5 and 1/2 months, but I am now eating my words.

Glad to see others are getting their packs in as well. I haven't been around here much lately (got tired of always worrying about when/if this shit would come in haha). But to GXR and Anabolic, THANKS! And sorry for being an ass sometimes. Naps is good to go, and I can't wait to start sticking myself with some Geneza product here in a few weeks ;)

Glad your stuff came Bro, open a ticket on the missing items and lets get those out to you too.

Lot's of packs showing up, still a few more for those that are waiting patiently and then we will all be happy.

That I was wrong. Naps DID come through.

I had already given up on naps and went with another local source for some gear (of which will be gone in a couple weeks), but yesterday I got one of those "we missed you, your package is now at the post office" letters.

I had ordered a book a few days ago so I just expected it to be that. Well, needless to say, I was more than surprised to find that it was my "missing" package!

My PCT didn't come with it, but that stuff is cheap and much more easily gotten than test prop or mast. So I am very very happy. It did take 5 and 1/2 months, but I am now eating my words.

Glad to see others are getting their packs in as well. I haven't been around here much lately (got tired of always worrying about when/if this shit would come in haha). But to GXR and Anabolic, THANKS! And sorry for being an ass sometimes. Naps is good to go, and I can't wait to start sticking myself with some Geneza product here in a few weeks ;)

i'm sure the missing items will show up too, congratz on your goodies :D

Back