• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whats your guys opinion on cycles past 8 weeks?

WendysBaconator

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been on Test E 500mgs for 5 weeks now. I planned on running this for 8 weeks; and yes i know the half life of enanthate.

Things happen & i wasnt able to do all i could to push it balls to the wall training & eating. I put on 6lbs barely & strength has gone up . I finally picked it up this week & thinking of extending this cycle to 12 weeks. After 8 weeks will i still put on muscle if everythings in check? I speak of this myostatin guy who rises while on AAS after 8 weeks...

Ive been on Test E 500mgs for 5 weeks now. I planned on running this for 8 weeks; and yes i know the half life of enanthate.

Things happen & i wasnt able to do all i could to push it balls to the wall training & eating. I put on 6lbs barely & strength has gone up . I finally picked it up this week & thinking of extending this cycle to 12 weeks. After 8 weeks will i still put on muscle if everythings in check? I speak of this myostatin guy who rises while on AAS after 8 weeks...

If it plateaus at 8 weeks you could bump it up to 750mg for 4 more weeks.

only just finished 1st cycle but most definitely stopped gaining atfter week 7 on test e
goin with short esters next run

only just finished 1st cycle but most definitely stopped gaining atfter week 7 on test e

You're saying at 7weeks in you stopped getting gains? Is that nromal? I gained on just test till 10 or 12wks.

Some meds, like eq, need to be run 12+ weeks to see the full benefits. So not only are cycles longer than 8 weeks fine, sometimes they are needed.

As for you situation, I would bump the test up another 250mg, like others have stated.

That doesn't make sense. the long ester doesn't kick in till week 4. So you only had 3 weeks of gain's?

Test is test so it doesn't matter which ester you run. Prop will kick in after 1 week E will do it after 4. Prop some say you hold a little less water but it hurts more at injection.

IML Gear Cream!

My o is that test only run it for 10 weeks. Now if you were running deca I wouldn't recommend an extended cycle.

That doesn't make sense. the long ester doesn't kick in till week 4. So you only had 3 weeks of gain's?

Test is test so it doesn't matter which ester you run. Prop will kick in after 1 week E will do it after 4. Prop some say you hold a little less water but it hurts more at injection.
well i gained 10lbs probably of water in first 2 weeks, then about 5lbs each week for 4 weeks after that. so i had steady weight gain the from beginning until i hit plateau.
For me, it would matter which ester i run, bc why would i want to run a long ester and shut down my body for 10-12 weeks when i stop gaining at 7 or 8? and its not even supposed to kick in until week 4 or 5, so id rather do prop for 6-8 weeks, nice short and clean and easier to recover from

^ damn really? i dont have any gains at two weeks. but i heard test e kicks in week 4 or 5?

all test isnt equal. depending on the ester, you get more or less ACTUAL test per mg. suspension is pure hormone, 100mg availability per 100mg injected, while test e is something like 78-83(cant ever remember the number) actual availability per 100mg.

8 weeks your weight gain may slow but that's when I'm feeling test e's full effects as far as pumps, mood and strength/performance go. If you are just wanting weight up the food if you can but I fully recommend extending your run. I could care less what the scale says if I'm moving more weight and feeling like a bull I'm happy.

all test isnt equal. depending on the ester, you get more or less ACTUAL test per mg. suspension is pure hormone, 100mg availability per 100mg injected, while test e is something like 78-83(cant ever remember the number) actual availability per 100mg.

Think test-e is actually around 72mg/100mg and cyp is 78mg/100mg and prop is like 83mg/100mg.

There was a thread a while back discussing ester weights.

I never remember the numbers and I'm too lazy to look lol. Just wanted to put it out there.

Back