• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Human Growth Hormone~a practical application

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Growth hormone (GH)

Human growth hormone (GH) is a protein made in the pituitary gland. GH is not only responsible for growth. It also plays an important role throughout an adult’s life by helping to regulate metabolism—the body’s ability to turn food into energy. Many bodybuilders use GH once they have hit a wall in their development with steroid use alone.

GH the next level?

GH is the next level for more experienced users of anabolics. If you want to take your body to the next level, GH may be the next step. GH has clearly been shown to increase muscle mass and to enhance fat loss while improving recovery and even helping with injury repair, especially cartilage. It’s almost as if GH restores ones youth. This is exactly what the anti-aging industry believes GH does. In their writings it’s common to see them promote GH as the fountain of youth.

The fountain of youth for the aging

The following claims are made about GH and have been consistently reported by users for anti-aging purposes.

• Lowers down fat stores and brings up lean muscle mass
• Invigorates skin tone and suppleness
• Augments bone density to avoid osteoporosis
• Boosts brain power and increases memory retention
• Heightens the drive and interest to have sex
• Enhances the well-being and health of the whole body, both physically and mentally
• Assists in having a restful sleep
• Perks up the mind and removes fatigue and depression

Practical Application

Obviously the anti-aging claims of GH are desirable but what about the gym rat or high level competitor who wants to utilize this growth promoting hormone? For anti-aging purposes, doses as low as 2iu daily will work but if losing body fat and packing on muscle are your goals then the lower GH doses are just not enough.

It is my opinion that maximal fat burning GH doses start somewhere around 4-6iu daily in men. For maximal fat burning AND adding maximal muscle mass that range appears to be around 8-12iu GH daily. I recommend at least 5 months of GH administration. GH is a long term commitment and there is a lesser benefit to using GH for shorter durations. This can be quite expensive so many users will skip days during the week. For example, the 5 on 2 off protocol is commonly used to get the desired effects but at the same time reduce cost. Basically the user administers a daily dose Mon-Fri and then dose not administer a dose on the weekends. Another popular protocol is only using GH every other day. The EOD method has some scientific support so it would be my first recommendation for GH users who want to reduce cost.

What are the possible side effects of Growth Hormone?

You may experience discomfort, soreness, or redness where Human Growth Hormone is injected.
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience:

• Ongoing injection site discomfort
  • Curvature of the spine (scoliosis)
  • Joint pain
  • Puffy hands and/or feet (caused by fluid retention)
  • Changes in vision, a bad headache, or nausea with or without vomiting
  • Hip or knee pain
  • A need to limp when you walk
  • Pain in wrist (carpal tunnel)
  • Allergic reaction
Reconstituting GH

Most GH kits come in small 10iu vials in boxes or kits of 10 vials. Essentially 100iu total. The reason they come in smaller vials is so the peptide does not degrade. If you mix a vial and do not use it for a 2 weeks or so the peptide will likely be degraded therefore if you mix GH in smaller vials it can be used very quickly before degrading of the peptide occurs.

attachment.php

photo courtesy of Uncle Z

Wash hands and sterilize work area. Sterilize rubber stoppers on vials with alcohol. GH may be reconstituted at various strengths. Using less bacteriostatic water will provide a higher concentration of final product which will allow for smaller injection volume.

With a 10iu kit, inject 1 ml (cc) into the vial with the GH powder. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the GH powder; swirl gently until powder is completely dissolved in solution. DO NOT SHAKE VIAL. Refrigerate solution.

The above example will yield 10iu of GH per 1 ml (cc) 100 units.

½ ml (50 units on an insulin syringe) will yield 5iu GH.

¼ ml (25 units) will yield 2.5iu GH.

Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration. If the water is not clear, discard the product.

STABILITY AND STORAGE

Before Reconstitution – vials of TEV-TROPIN® are stable when refrigerated at 36° to 46°F (2° to 8°C). Expiration dates are stated on the labels.

After Reconstitution – vials of TEV-TROPIN® are stable for up to 14 days when reconstituted with bacteriostatic 0.9% sodium chloride (normal saline), USP, and stored in a refrigerator at 36° to 46°F (2° to 8°C). Do not freeze the reconstituted solution.

Stacking GH

Many users report a synergy when using GH and Steroids together. It is commonly reported that the fat burning effects and gains in LBM are much more profound with GH and Testosterone. Therefore in order to maximize the benefits of GH I would not use it alone and highly recommend stacking GH with AAS. Testosterone has been proven to reduce body fat and increase LBM in a dose dependent relationship up to 600mg weekly. Therefore I recommend that experienced male users administer at least 600mg of Testosterone weekly stacked with 5iu GH daily for a duration of 5 months. This stack will illicit significant increases in lean body mass and a significant reduction in body fat if nutrition, training and recovery are properly in place.

36906d1321718995-human-growth-hormone-practical-application-uncle-z-cyp-gh.jpg

~heavyiron

Last edited:
I think it would be faster to post what you dont know Heavy.

Thanks man, I love good reads.

Nice work Heavy- looks VERY familiar -OD

Heavy,
Any studies on IM vs SubQ?

Heavy,
Any studies on IM vs SubQ?

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1982 Nov;55(5):1003-6.

A comparison of subcutaneous and intramuscular administration of human growth hormone in the therapy of growth hormone deficiency.

Russo L, Moore WV.

Abstract

The sc and im administration of human GH (hGH) was compared in the therapy of GH deficiency. The peak and integrated concentrations of hGH in the plasma of the patients were similar after sc and im injection of an initial dose (0.1 U/kg) of hGH. The peak hGH concentration occurred at 2 h in both groups. The posttreatment height velocity and the change in height velocity at 3-month intervals were also similar in the im and sc groups. The somatomedin generation test resulted in a higher mean peak of somatomedin C after sc injection; however, if the individual peaks of somatomedin C were averaged, there was no difference between sc and im injection. A cross-over at 9 months of therapy to determine patient acceptance of im vs. sc injections indicated overwhelming acceptance of the sc route. The antibody responses to hGH were similar in both groups. We conclude that sc injection of hGH is an effective and safe mode of therapy for GH deficiency. The lipoatrophy that occurred infrequently at the injection site can be eliminated by rotation of sites. Subcutaneous administration of hGH will be more acceptable by the patients with less pain and less noncompliance.

PMID:6889608 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1985 Jun;109(2):169-72.

Higher plasma somatomedin A (biological) and C (immunological) levels with sc than with im growth hormone replacement therapy.

Christiansen JS, Kastrup KW, Alberti KG, Petersen KE, Christiansen C, Orskov H.

Abstract

In a short-term cross-over study the effect of daily sc human growth hormone was compared with that of thrice weekly im treatment. At the end of each 6-week treatment period the 10 growth hormone deficient children were admitted to hospital for evaluation of diurnal plasma levels of hormones and intermediary metabolites. Somatomedin A as well as C levels were higher in 9 of 10 children after sc than after im growth hormone therapy. This may be the basis for previous observations of improved growth after change to sc treatment.

PMID:3893007 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Endocrinol Jpn. 1988 Jun;35(3):477-84.

A comparison of subcutaneous and intramuscular administration of human growth hormone (hGH) and increased growth rate by daily injection of hGH in GH deficient children.

Takano K, Shizume K, Hibi I.

Source

Department of Medicine, Tokyo Women's Medical College, Japan.

Abstract

Plasma human growth hormone (hGH) profiles and biological activities of recombinant hGH were compared after im and sc injection in 8 normal volunteers. The time to reach maximal plasma GH and plasma hGH concentrations and the areas under the curve of hGH profiles did not differ significantly after im and sc injections. The biological effect of hGH in increasing nonesterified fatty acid and insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) was the same after both im and sc injections. During 6 months of daily sc administration of recombinant hGH in 20 naive patients, their height increased between 5 and 16.5 cm with a mean of 11.0 +/- 3.0 cm/year. In 27 patients who switched from hGH injections of 2-4 times/week to daily injections, the height increased between 5.3 and 16.5 cm with a mean of 8.3 +/- 2.2 cm/year. These values were greater than those observed in a previous study in which the same amount of hGH was injected in 2-4 doses per week. Plasma IGF-I increased more with daily sc administration than with 2-4 doses per week. The rate of appearance of an antibody to hGH was low (0.5%) and there were no notable changes in blood cell count, urinalysis and/or routine chemistries during the 6 months of daily recombinant hGH treatment. These results show that sc daily administration of hGH is safe, has a greater growth promoting effect, and can be recommended for the treatment of patients with GH deficiency.

PMID:3197659 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Wow,
Thanks Heavy. I wasn't expecting such a difference in results.

Used HGH in the past. Love it, but it is just so expensive. I noticed a difference after about four weeks, even though I keeP hearing from peoPle that you won't notice a difference for about four months.

Used HGH in the past. Love it, but it is just so expensive. I noticed a difference after about four weeks, even though I keeP hearing from peoPle that you won't notice a difference for about four months.

I think what people say in the streets is a bit skewed. I heard you do no more than 6 months, and after 3 months you see results. I was also told you could eat a box of donuts a day and have a washboard stomach. Once I came here, and did some research I was able to steer through the street bullshit. Z's got great prices too so stick around. :teeth:

awesome post heavy! Once I get my funds together I will be ordering a nice supply of GH! . For the gym rats of course lol

SRY i haven been around in a long while but , TKS for this in depth post Heavy wish it was around last may when i started my 6 month cycle of Z hgh. and to tall all the peps and newbies the gear is real and real good . it started great and the fat loss was amazing , stacked z sus and deca and even tren later on . the prob was that i started with 4 iui 5 on 2 off but after 2 months the joint pain started and i tried to reduce going to 3 and then 2 iui but it was too late . the joint pain in my thumbs were like tendinitis and 1 wrist , it was unbearable and even developed 2 trigger fingers . i had to stop in august because i couldnt even bench and im still waiting for all of the sides to go away . any info you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated or how to stop it from happening other than reducing the amount as i want to start again lol maybe im not so smart , but im thinking just 2 iui 4 on 3 off just for the fat loss as the other gear will take care of the rest . tks Heavy ill be waiting for some input

Uncle Z blue tops are genuine HGH.

HGH levels and IGF-1 levels are significantly elevated given my baseline values and my age.

Protocol was SubQ
attachment.php

Attachments

• HGH Results~blue tops.jpg
    HGH Results~blue tops.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I think what people say in the streets is a bit skewed. I heard you do no more than 6 months, and after 3 months you see results. I was also told you could eat a box of donuts a day and have a washboard stomach. Once I came here, and did some research I was able to steer through the street bullshit. Z's got great prices too so stick around. :teeth:

Agree ^^^
Z's the man to go to :D

curious whats the shelf life for hgh un-mixed and in the refrigerator.

Back